Extended Blooper reel

Over at SD-1 theres a girl who has a extended blooper reel that was only given to the cast n crew! shes given details n shes giving a copy to gertie to post it so we have to wait patiently! check it out, heres the link:

SD-1.net: Alias Discussion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds so funny, theres some phase one (the kiss( bloopers!! i sooooooooooooooo cant wait :woot:

Mad bout Alias said:
Yeah, iknow it does sound really good!

n i know this is off topic but congrats Jem your part of the team!!! :D
i know - i only just realised!! i noticed my name in green!!! :woot:
maybe i should post an intro or something?! and ask people for content ideas?!

ok back on topic - yeah sop the blooper real sounds cool. find it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley:

I know i cant wait for the bloopers to come out! have you read what happens in it, MV calls himself a monkey :lol: , n apprently theres quite a few Lena bloopers :lol: cant wait!

Oooo, I love bloopers! The outline of the extended bloopers sounds really good! I especially like the phase one kiss blooper.

Then Jen and MV have a couple retakes of the Phase One kiss. Take 1: While they're walking towards eachother for the kiss, MV stops and laughs and they have to walk back.

Take 2: While they're kissing they crack up.

Take 3: The electic spark thing shoots out and they laugh.

Ahh, priceless :lol:

Blopers are really funny, this must be the stuff that the cast doesn't want us to see. Alias bloopers are extremely funny. S2 ones were great, JG running into things/falling, priceless

actually aliasaddict13 is me. ;)

My friend from school gave me her copy that she received because her dad works with someone who is brother/sister with an assistant/producer from Alias.

I really hope he doesn't get in trouble for this. :ermm:

I can see that, but it's just a gag reel! The actor's were making fun of themselves, personally I would love a 15 minute long one all the time after every episode! :smiley:

It sounds so funny, theres some phase one (the kiss( bloopers!! i sooooooooooooooo cant wait 

me neither, me neither, me neither ... ^_^ (BTW, thanx for the intel Mad bout Alias ;) )

it sounds soo delirious. bloopers with MV, mmmmm can't wait !!! :P

nance said:

My friend from school gave me her copy that she received because her dad works with someone who is brother/sister with an assistant/producer from Alias.

:woot: wow. could u like get a part as an extra then?!

nance said:

O cool, you've already seen it! its sounds great n i doubt your mate will get in trouble, i was just wandering have you posted it to gertie yet?

n anymore bloopers you can tell us about while we're waitin ;) please!!

15 minutes longer!!!!!!!!! WOW! you have to give the tape to someone @ aliasmedia or jengarner.net! I really wanna see it! it sounds hilarious!

i can't wait to get my hands on s2 dvd!! :woot: :woot:
besides m/v and j/g, im looking 4ward to see lena crack up :tvhappy:

yeah, 15 minutes of gag reel every ep would be sooooo awesome... :wish:

nance said:

that is soooooooo kool!!!!
yep i'm jelous :angelic: lol

WOW!! This is soooo cooooool!!! Thanks nance and Harminder and everyone else who has something to do with it!! LOL :smiley: I can´t wait till it´s gonna be on alias-media! !!!!! :woot:
But wouldn´t it just be great if they would show all the screw ups of an episode after every single episode!?!! :D

San :angelic:

Yeah, it would be great if they would show bloopers after every show, that would be hilarious!! I think Nance has posted the tape to gertie y.day (she wrote that at the sd-1 forums)so i guess it will be coming up real soon!!!

Big thanxs to Nance!!!

it would be awesome to see bloopers.....especially if there was one for the ep where syd ended up kissing sloane in her dream state(looking for her memories and all).......keep us posted

Back