Extended Blooper reel

IT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part one of the extended blooper reel is now available!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gertie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly

AHH!! It's so funny I can't wait until the rest is up!

I love the song..How it's the exact same tune as the Gilligan's Island theme song, and how the lyrics correspond to the clips they're showing.

My favorite part..

"Sydney's making faces,
And giggling with the crew,
Then she walks into a fence,
and trips a time or two." :rotflmao:

Now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day!

oh my gosh that was sooo funny. And it was only the first minute and a half. Thanks for keeping us updated! I can't wait to see more! thanks again!

ok that wasnt really good, half of the bloopers were on the original and the people singing to the gilligan tune totally ruined it, you want to hear the bloopers not some dumb ppl trying to sing

Thanks! I found it. It was alright. I hope the second part doesn't have singing over it. That was pretty dumb. I would rather see the funny stuff than hear some guy singing to Gilligan's Island. Oh well...still funny!

I thought the tune was funny ^_^ O well i reckon the next parts wont have any songs played, it was kinda the introduction to the bloopers, i thought it was good! :lol:

WOW! Can I just say that that was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I love Michael messing up his lines. He's really funny about it. And apparantly Jennifer can't keep a straight face. I loved the kiss bloopers. How can you laugh when you're kissin Michael Vartan??? What's wrong with you, Jen? Deffinately download the second one, the first was kinda annoying, but the second is well worth the download.

Back