Extended Blooper reel

LOL!!!!
the second part is way better than the first. I was glad they didnt play music through the entire thing too.

kool!!! i've watched the first one!!! i'm downloadin the second 1 now!!! lol!!! the music is catchy!!! lol!!! it's stuck in my head!!! lol!!

omg thank you so much nance!!!
i got the first part and am downloading the second part at the moment! have like 10 mintues left and i cant wait to see it!
i love sydneys island!!

no problem no problem no problem no problem no problem no problem no problem ;) :P

actually, thank my friend Gracie... without her, i wouldn't have even seen the tape. :lol:

I wonder why they didn't include all those on the DVDs? I'm sure everybody would love to see all of them. Maybe they just didn't have time? I'm surprised they didn't include a few of the Lena Olin ones, because there's only one of those on the DVD. (Especially the part where Marshall asked Irina, "Can I use your toilet?" and LO cracked up.)

I love the part where MV was kind of giving JG a pre-scene massage, thumping her arms and shoulders, and he yelled, "Is this romantic?"
And you gotta love his impersonation of the pope! I laughed so hard!! :rotflmao:

All I can say is THANK YOU Gracie, Nance, and Gertie!
You all just gave us a great Christmas present!
That blooper real ROCKS!!
Thank you guys SO Much! :woot:

The pope impression was hilarious, i was in tears :lol: n the part where MV was kind of giving JG a pre-scene massage, thumping her arms and shoulders, and he yelled, "Is this romantic?" that was great aswell, but the bit where MV calls himself a monkey :lol: It was great, n i forgot to say a BIG THANXS to Gertie!

OMG THE SECOND PART IS HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!
i love when mv says he is a f**king monkey and the testies part with ron! hahahaha!! and then vic and terri talking about jacks wife and vic says leave my f**king wife out of this!! god i cant stop watching it!!
they are such a hilarious crew and i dont know how they ever get any work down cause i would be cracking up the whole time!!

I knwo Amy i cant stop watchin it either! i luv the monkey bit, n when Vic said, "leve my fu**ing wife out of this", it was hysterical, im gonna watch it again! :lol:

Just watched it!!! It is awesome!!!! Jennifer seems to love to make faces, laugh, and dance. All the MV messups were great. And obviously 'The Kiss' bloopers were great!!!! All of it was!!!! Thank you SO much Gertie!!! You are wonderful!!!!

Back