Extended Blooper reel

Mad bout Alias said:
Yeah, it would be great if they would show bloopers after every show, that would be hilarious!! I think Nance has posted the tape to gertie y.day (she wrote that at the sd-1 forums)so i guess it will be coming up real soon!!!

Big thanxs to Nance!!!
good on ya nance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

ahhhh, I can´t wait any longer!! :woot: :woot:
Every moring since Ive heard that nance has posted the tape to gertie I run to my comp, go on alias media.com and start screaming, because it still isn´t there !! :angry: :argue: :eekhair: :madfire: :stupidcomputer:
Is the post office where nance lives just very very slow or what´s going on?? -_-
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase hurry!! :smiley: I can´t wait to see it!! :smiley: :P :D :lol:
But thanks for sharing it at all!!!!!!! :kissme: This is the greatest christmas present this year!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
Sandra :sun:

It looks so funny...Is it just me, or does Jennifer seem to just randomly start dancing a lot? :lol:

I really hope they get the video up soon. Although it's going to take FOREVER to download a 15 minute clip for people with slow computers.

Yeah, Jen does randomly start dancing ^_^ It does look funny, i keep checkin in every hour but its still not up, but it does look hilarious! I so wanna see the phase one kiss bloopers! come on gertie!!! :woot:

OMG - come on with the video gertie!! and cheers for keeping us so well informed madboutalias. :smiley: ;)

Back