favorite alias episode

Its hard to pick just one episode, but if I had to pick it would be the first episode. (I think its called Truth be Told). I pick that episode because it is what got me hooked on the show.

Hmm... either Truth Be Told or Almost Thirty Years. I think the first season had the best episodes, but I really loved when Jack, Syd and Irina would have to work together.

Hmm... either Truth Be Told or Almost Thirty Years. I think the first season had the best episodes, but I really loved when Jack, Syd and Irina would have to work together.

My favourite season is season 2. My fav episode from season 1 is the Box part 1 and 2. My all time favourite is Phase 1 though. It is the marking of whole new world of alias. Vaughn and syd are together, Dixon hates Syd, Sloane is plannig something, Francie is dead, and Sd-6 is gone. Even though this is my fav episode every 1 had got to admit when in the Passage when the "Bristows" all wrk together!! (y)

Tough one. I love The Box, but I have to say Truth Takes Time. Everything about that episode was brilliant.

Conscious in Season 3 because that was just so good
Phase one in season 2 Loved the take down
Almost thirty Years in season 1 coz the cliff hanger in that episode was amazing and it had everyone in it!!!

Back