Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

• Boston Red Sox

• Anyone else, please write

• Total voters
New York Yankees baby!!! and Might I add we are kicking the Boston red socks a$$es right now.* OpeningDay* They suck! Them winning the World Series is A fluke an probably won't happen again for another 86 years :lol:

Well, it was the ANAHEIM Angels, but I protest the name change and despise the management. My new team is the Boston Red Sox. I've always like them and last season, I went to a game at Fenway. Fenway is the coolest stadium I have ever been too. Period. That place is awesome!!! And I love Johnny Damon. Plus, I absolutely loathe the Yankees so it's only fitting that I like the Red Sox.

AL
west:Angels
central:Twins (although I'm biased towards Detroit because of Troy Percival)
east-Red Sox

NL
west:Dodgers (bias towards dbacks because of Glaus
central:Cardinals (two former halos Eckstein and Edmonds)
east:Marlins

even though they suck almost every season, i like the pirates. I grew up going to games in Pittsburgh and i even got a warmup ball from our centerfielder who tossed it to me personally.

I like watchin baseball but not that into it. Pittsburgh is who i root for

I love my Pittsburgh Pirates and always will no matter how bad they will ever get.... :lol: One time Andy VanSlyke (I'm going old school :lol: ) wouldn't give autographs or let people take pictures of him and I (with a few cocktails in me) said: "I know you've been waiting your whole life to have your picture taken with me" :rotflmao: -- and he looked at me and said "why yes I have"... and then he posed for picture.... :lol:

It's then followed by the Cleveland Indians (although it hasn't been the same for me watching Indians games since Jim Thome left :sadangel: -- and now Omar Vizquel is gone.... :sadangel: )

freakforalias said:
I love my Pittsburgh Pirates and always will no matter how bad they will ever get.... :lol: One time Andy VanSlyke (I'm going old school :lol: ) wouldn't give autographs or let people take pictures of him and I (with a few cocktails in me) said: "I know you've been waiting your whole life to have your picture taken with me" :rotflmao: -- and he looked at me and said "why yes I have"... and then he posed for picture.... :lol:

[post="1304938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

^haha. OMG I luved Andy VanSlyke! Being from Pittsburgh and all ya gotta love the Pirates no matter what. My mom told me that when I was four, jay bell was on tv and i went up to the screen and kissed him! lol! I miss three rivers and going up before the games to get my baseball signed by Jim Leland and the gang! Man i miss those days!

I remember last year, tike redman(center fielder) walked right up to me by the wall and tossed me their warm up ball! I luved it! I still have it in my room

And the Pirates may suck but their stadium just about beats any ballpark around

allaliasallthetime said:
And the Pirates may suck but their stadium just about beats any ballpark around
[post="1314274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah! some pirates fans! i know it's far and between when they even win a home game . . .but they're my home team and i'd root for them from anywhere!

allaliasallthetime--that's always my defense of the pirates! when someone says: "the pirates suck" i always respond with--"They got the number one stadium in the country! Number one!" . . .hey, at least it sounds positive . .

and since others are sharing thier baseball stories, here's mine:

there's this famous pirate game--i was kindof little, on a summer field trip with my daycare class--i don't know when, who we were playing, or the player's name--but what happened is, one of the outfielders ran into the wall, and broke a bone in his neck! my class ran from our seats, and looked down to see the guy sprawled out, not moving--kindof scary-- my friend still has the ball he was after . . . not exactly a "happy" memory, but a memory nonetheless

()aliasyeah() said:
allaliasallthetime--that's always my defense of the pirates!  when someone says: "the pirates suck"  i always respond with--"They got the number one stadium in the country!  Number one!"  . . .hey, at least it sounds positive . .

And I'll third that... :lol: And where else can you watch a game with an awesome view of the city from wherever you sit -- and instead of a plain old hot dog, you have a choice between a Pirmanti sandwich, pierogies, fish, and wings :rotflmao: .... ahhhh.... doesn't get any better than that..... :lol:

Back