Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boston Red Sox

• Anyone else, please write

• Total voters
allaliasallthetime said:
yay more pirate fans! haha

aliasyeah-good story! lol. Well, its not really funny...i mean the guy broke his neck. Do you know if he was alright?
[post="1320635"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yah, it took the paramedics awhile, but they finally got him onto the ambulance that was brought on the field--i believe he recovered, thought i don't think he returned to play . . .

nice talking to you again aliasallthetime! just wait until football season starts -- we'll defend our team once again! go pittsburgh!

Went to PNC park this past weekend.... :smiley: ... Had my Pirmanti sandwich, had a few beers, and rooted for my favorite pierogie in the pieorgie race :lol:

I'm a total and complete Red Sawx girl. But I don't hate the Yankees, I dislike the rude players (Gary Sheffield) and only their rude fans.

Sarkasim said:
I'm a diehard Red Sox fan...and may I add to all those YANKEE fans that we are the World Champions...*smirks*
[post="1360241"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

...Welcome welcome, Evil Empire Jr. The 2004 Boston Red Sox boasted the highest payroll to ever win the World Series. The REAL surprise is that the second-highest-paid team in MLB couldn't manage to win *more* championships. It's still 26-6.

*sighs* How $205 mil doesn't shore up the outfield, and the erratic pitching, is really weird.

Congrats on A-Rod's 400th homer, first one to do so before reaching his 30th b-day. It's extra special in a Yankee uni, eh? :woot:

uh we like don't have baseball in Australia it's like non exsistant down here it's aussie rules (greatest game ever created you should check it out) or rugby in the winter and cricket in the summer.

I'm a Yankees fan! I think they are the best and I love them. I am also a Millwaukee Brewers fan, mainly because I'm from Wisconsin. I got the see the Yankees play the Brewers at Miller Park back in June, the Yankees lost, but it was still a good game.

Vartanbabe said:
New York Yankees baby!!! and Might I add we are kicking the Boston red socks a$$es right now.* OpeningDay* They suck! Them winning the World Series is A fluke an probably won't happen again for another 86 years :lol:
[post="1287866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sorry you're so bitter, man. And I'm even more sorry how bad your favorite team is doing this year.

They suck but I love all my home teams. The Brewers just happen to be mine. Oh well. We have some good players. Ben Sheets, El Caballo, Ricky Weeks, Geoff Jenkins, they're pretty good. Poor Sheets got hurt though. There goes all chance of another win.

Back