Favorite Buffy Finale

What is Your Favorite Buffy Season Finale?

• Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2

• Season 3

• Season 4

• Season 5

• Season 6

• Season 7

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said season 6. First of all, I loved it when Hannigan played evil Willow. Secondly, I liked the fact that Xander got to play the hero for stopping Willow from destroying the world. With Xander being a character of "average" ability on a show full of characters with extraordinary abilities, it was nice to see that he had the power to stop Willow when no one else did.

season 5 is what i chose, where Buffy gives herself and dies to the energy, and she's talking to dawn, it made me cry! it still gets me evrytime, Spike crying and evry1 sad at seeing her dead. Season 2 is my second choice since the mayor and Evil Angel were my fave villians and that finale was sooooooo sad. i think that the worst season and finale was...SEASON 4 with the iniative.

Alias_Addict47 said:
i think that the worst season and finale was...SEASON 4 with the iniative.
well the actual finale was "restless", you know the one with all the dreams? i really liked that one too.

I had to go with season five, because it had me the most stunned. I just remember sitting there stupifidied until my friend called me and we were just like, WHAT HAPPENED? Plus, the gravestone. "She saved the world, a lot."

tough decision between season 2 and season 3, both were amazing and so sad. But in the end i would have to go with season 2 :smiley:

dashcongirl04 said:
I had to go with season five, because it had me the most stunned. I just remember sitting there stupifidied until my friend called me and we were just like, WHAT HAPPENED? Plus, the gravestone. "She saved the world, a lot."
I found it soooo sad that they were crying and ya the headstone got to me too Buffy Anne Summers
1982-2001
Beloved Daughter Devoted sister (i dunno about that line)
She saved the world
a lot

well in season 7 i thought it was funny with the punching bag and the Angel drawing ^_^ just it was funny but not my fave. and then in Angel with the eppy where "buffy" is with the Immortal. Angel "why do i have to wait i thought we were all supposed to wait. she's only cookie dough and she's not fully baked yet."
"ya watevr."-spike i thought that was funny to drag that into eppy. the only thing i wish that wasn't a finale is that i wished i coulda seen wat happened aftr buffy died and she met up with angel sumwhere....they nvr showed us *sIgH* or they did and i missed it which i doubt since ive seen evry buffy and evry angel eppy.

SEASON 2!!!!!

oh. it was so sad.

she kissed him and then killed him and he looked so confused. i cried.

best episode ever!

amisha
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back