Was the Buffy or Angel finale better?

Was the Buffy or Angel finale better?

• Buffy

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
personally since I was always more of a Buffy fan.but on the other hand for me the Angel finale lacked perhaps because they needed to end it but they could have done better.I mean even if they made a movie or whateva I wouldn't be interested.my two fav characters are dead.and Spike's hardly in it.so I voted Buffy because after 144 episodes, 7 seasons and 5 years of watching I hadn't missed one episode.I sat on my seat enthralled cause I couldn't wait.and I wasn't disappointed it ended how it did apart from Anya dying it was a fantastic finale.

the Buffy finale felt natural. they went full circle and it felt right to end that way. with the angel finale because of the shock cancellation, :( :angry: it did feel strained slightly, cos clearly they weren't ready to bow out yet. i think if it had come more naturally , say at the end of next season, it would have been better, but not better than the Buffy finale. Plus i will always love Buffy more than Angel, Always.

are you kiddin? I absolutely loved buffy like hell and i thought the finale wud b amazin! But omg was it felgercarb or what? They were trying too hard and instead of actually reading the script again and thinkin...'damn this is s***...maybe we shd improve it'....they decided to js go with wateva. I mean cum on.....they were tryin matrix moves out IN BUFFY! how sad!

But the angel finale...i cnt say it was amazing...it was gd.....but not as gud as it cud of been..i quite like it though! It was wayyyy better than buffy finale ne day!

Buffy weren't as great as i thought though it was still good. Voted Angel. I always thought i was a bigger Buffy than Angel fan and that Angel would never overtake it but ive been more prone to Angel recently

I preffered the Buffy finale. I thought it was a perfect ending to the show. It gave power to all women and gave Buffy a chance for a more normal life, something she hasn't had in a very long time.

The Angel finale, on the other hand, was to open ended Not really concluding anything and leaving too many questions.

i had to go with Buffy. both of them weren't as good as they could and should have been but i always loved Buffy and with Angel i didnt care if i missed an eppy here or there. now if ((tho i am glad they didnt)) they had cancelled buffy without bringing it back, Buffy would totally win becuz season 5 finale was the best finale of all. it woulda sucked if they both had gotten canceled in season 5 :blink: :confused: that woulda sucked but Buffy will always win over Angel in my eyes :cool:

I voted Angel, maybe because its more recent or something; though i always preferred buffy as a whole because it was the first ever series i got completely hooked on, i think Angel has more meaning...the ending did seem very forced with very little build up but i liked the way that each character had a purpose, i thought it was better than jsut having a final big battle as they did in Buffy and in many films and i think the deaths were very effective though i have to say Fred's death was the most dramatic (probably because they dedicated a whole episode to her so you had time to think about it all the way through)
Though the Buffy one had the entire season to build it up, I expected there to be more casualties (I think it makes for more drama) but they hardly dedicated any time to the death of Anya, and though I was satisfied with the ending, I don't think it did justice to the series; if the season 5 finale of Buffy was its end, it would have been better than Angel's; I think that Buffy making the choice to sacrifice her life to save Dawn's would have been the ultimate finale.

Would your opinion be different if Spike had stayed dead-dead (instead of coming back undead)?

I loved Angel's finale, however I merely liked Buffy's. I thought Angel's was… even though it shouldn't have had to be… a perfect end to that show. They kept fighting because evil will never be defeated!

When I was watching Angel's finale, I thought it'd be great if it was left open-ended. The ending was brilliant, while Buffy's was a bit too nice.

I haven't seen all episodes, because it was so boring. Nothing was really new, it was just almost the same story as you know it from movies and other shows.

Back