Favorite Ep?

Ok, what's everyone's favorite episode or character? I personally don't have a fav ep, but I love Phoebe, cuz she's kinda like me. Well, tell me what you think.

my fav is prolly phoebe or joey, they rock! my fav i forget whats it called but its when they find out that chandler and monaca were goin out with each other and kept on sayin do u know what i know... so on and so on. Also the ep. where brad pitt was on

3ffect said:
my fav is prolly phoebe or joey, they rock! my fav i forget whats it called but its when they find out that chandler and monaca were goin out with each other and kept on sayin do u know what i know... so on and so on. Also the ep. where brad pitt was on
WOW!!! those are my exact picks too!!!!

the 1st one is called The One When Everybody Finds Out

but i don't know the name of the other one

lol cool, those eposides rock, i want to see em again. Funny when ross made up that rachell had a tiny weeny soooo funny

3ffect said:

lol cool, those eposides rock, i want to see em again. Funny when ross made up that rachell had a tiny weeny soooo funny
exactly! everything about that epi was hilarious! like when Phoebe hugs Brad, or when Chandler says it wouldn't be good for his ego if they stood right next to each other! :lol:

ok, my friend flor is here with me and her fave eps are:

the one with Brad pitt, the one when monica gets her dad´s porsche, and when joey *has* one and when they play football.

I always have a hard time deciding on "favorites," but I do love "The One Where Everybody Finds Out." Actually, I loved the whole Chandler/Monica storyline. It was hilarious watching them hide their relationship from everyone!

I think my favorite character is Monica, because I have a lot in common with her, but I also love Chandler because he's such a sweet, funny guy.

favorite character is joey. i can't choose favorite episode, it has been too many :smiley:

I can't believe I haven't posted on this thread yet...Friends is like my other favorite tv show!!

My favorite character would probably be either Phoebe or Rachel. I like both their characters and am sort of like their characters. Phoebe- bit of a ditz (ME!!), Rachel-a bit spoiled (Like ME, except that I am an only child, unlike Rachel..)

My favorite ep....hmm....maybe the one that's set way back when Janice asks if any of the Friends wanted to be with each other or something like that...I think...OO! Also the one with Julia Roberts because they is just plain funny! And plus Julia Roberts is one of my favorite actresses!!! I pretty much like all of them, those are just two!

my fav character is chandler and i think my fav ep is "the one with chandler in a box" and the one with Mv . :lol:
those are the only ones that comes to mind

My favorite character used to be chandler but i think joey has been funny recently. my favorite episodes are the one where everyone finds out and the one with the football. i think that is my fav ep.

my favourite character changes all the time. in the early seasonsit was always chandler cos he was so funny and stood out from the rest but once the rest of the characters became set in stone i began to swop around. at the moment rache;l is my favourite - i've loved the whole storyline with her and Joey - it's so funny. i really love their friendship!!!

favourite episode is very difficult cos there are too many. some of my faves are TOW no ones ready, TOW the football, TOW the morning after, TOW the secret story(can't remember proper title). So many!!!! I love all the finales too!! :smiley:

I have a few fav eps (tho I love em all). Can't recall the titles, but here goes.....

The one where Chandler gets that roommate Eddie after Joey moved out (I think Eddie is in 2-3 eps... all so funny!)

The one where Ross is the holiday armadillo!!!!!!!

The one with Ben Stiller when he's screaming at everyone!

I have a lot of fav epis too !! But I can't remind the titles either...
Sydney's_Kidney Posted on Jan 10 2004, 07:40 AM
The one with Ben Stiller when he's screaming at everyone!
I'm with you pn that one!!!
And I like the one where they all play a game hosted by Ross and at the end Monica and Rachel have to give their appartment to Joey and Chandler!!!

ok, friends is pretty much my favorite television show EVER. it's actually quite sick how obsessed with the show I am.

LOL

but my favs are monica and chandler (how happy was i when they hooked up) and my favorite episode is "the one with the embryos". there's something about the game that they play that just cracks me up everytime

:lol:

jems said:
my favourite character changes all the time. in the early seasonsit was always chandler cos he was so funny and stood out from the rest but once the rest of the characters became set in stone i began to swop around.
Me too! My favs change all the time. Every single one of them have been my fav character at one point in time throughout the 10 seasons. My husband says I'm most like Monica (that can be taken both good and bad I guess ;))

Back