Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pearl Harbor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catch Me If You Can

• Dude! Where's My Car?

• Total voters
also when bullseye stabs her with the knife thing it goes in at a different angle then the point coming out of her back. its kind of hard to explain.

no say that the knife thing went in at a 50 degree angle well the knife thing that cam out her back to make it look like it went the whole way through cam out at like a 35 degree angle

SecretAgentMan said:
you know what's funny? elektra crawls over to daredevil after she was stabbed and punched many times......murdock didnt do anything but sit there
You should read the comics then. She crawls A LOT further to get to Matt. ;)

lenkid said:
SecretAgentMan said:
you know what's funny?  elektra crawls over to daredevil after she was stabbed and punched many times......murdock didnt do anything but sit there
You should read the comics then. She crawls A LOT further to get to Matt. ;)
really? how far....?

how do people get these comics? :blink: i went to borders once and they have one but daredevil wasn't in it... and elekrtra was *barely* in it too :lol:

nance said:
really? how far....?

how do people get these comics? :blink: i went to borders once and they have one but daredevil wasn't in it... and elekrtra was *barely* in it too :lol:
Well, in the comics she fights Bullseye on the peir, and gets stabbed there and then crawls all the way back to Matt's apartment.

And I've got all the comics from back in the day when they came out, but you can get them from any comic book store now.

If you just took the movie for what it was, then yeah, she died in the movie. However, since the story continues, you will see her resurrected (if like in the comics) or save herself (by going by what the producers were talking about in the commentary on the DVD)

Just things about how like the scenes were put together, what was cut out at certain points, how they had to change some of the storylines. Also what the cast and crew were doing at certain times, and problems they had. It was definitely worth watching.

Just things about how like the scenes were put together, what was cut out at certain points, how they had to change some of the storylines. Also what the cast and crew were doing at certain times, and problems they had. It was definitely worth watching.

I agree! Daredevil is the best!!! And about her 'dying' did yah ever think about her possibly slowing her heart deliberately...? :angelic:

Back