Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Braveheart (1995): William Wallace

• Elizabeth (1998): Elizabeth I of England

• Other

• Total voters
I'm a sucker for movies based on real people.......preferably based on historical heros/vilians.

I also like films based on time periods....but that's another pole.

My favorite is, obviously, Amadeus........what's yours? :cool:

~~Spongy!

Ghandi all the way! (hehe, what a weird statement ;))

Even though Braveheart is one of my alltime fav films, the story of Mahatma Ghandi is much more touching. I watched it the first time when I was 13 cuz I had to do a report on him and I was too lazy to read any books about what he did so I rented the movie instead :P. The movie touched me so much that I actually ended up reading a few books about him anyway long after finishing my report. He's one of the greatest hero's of all time, and unfortunately I fear there will never be another person like him. Fighting battles by ways of peace.......

Anyone who hasn't seen this film, rent it now! (y) (y)

I enjoyed Schindler's List and Frida...but most recently I saw Monster with Charlize Theron about Aileen Wournos (not positive on the spelling there) and I thought it was amazing! (y)

Ghandi!!! I absolutely LOVE Ben Kingsley. And Ghandi is a much more touching and inspiring story than most of the other ones. Amadeus is a very close second

Well I have two favourites...

Schindlers List. Because of Family Pride (Liam Neeson is my cousin and if i do say so myself he was absoultely fabulous in this movie.)

I also love Braveheart. Its one of my favourite movies of all time. Freedom gets me everytime. :( :clap:

Amadeus definitly. Mr. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. *sigh* well I guess it's the only one out of the bunch i've watched, and that was in music class but it was sooo good. It wasn't excatly to Mozart's life but it was an excellent interpretation :smiley:
--mandy :angelic:

Back