• Braveheart (1995): William Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth (1998): Elizabeth I of England

• Other

• Total voters
mystery_chick said:
Amadeus definitly. Mr. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. *sigh* well I guess it's the only one out of the bunch i've watched, and that was in music class but it was sooo good. It wasn't excatly to Mozart's life but it was an excellent interpretation :smiley:
--mandy :angelic:
:cool:

Yah....it wasn't a biographical story, but it was awsome non-the-less.

Salieri didn't kill him in real life.............only in Hollywood :lol:

~~Spongy!

I loooooooooove Braveheart. I can watch it over and over again. When he goes into the camp after they kill his wife and he's all alone with his club thing behind his back. It tears me apart. That movie cycles me through all of the emotions. (y) (y) (y)

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
mystery_chick said:
Amadeus definitly. Mr. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. *sigh* well I guess it's the only one out of the bunch i've watched, and that was in music class but it was sooo good. It wasn't excatly to Mozart's life but it was an excellent interpretation :smiley:

~~Spongy!
hahahaha :rotflmao: for the dramatic effect

dun dun dun, the man that no one liked through the movie killed one of the most gifted person ever lived :blink: :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
mystery_chick said:

~~Spongy!
hahahaha :rotflmao: for the dramatic effect

dun dun dun, the man that no one liked through the movie killed one of the most gifted person ever lived :blink: :lol:
LOL!

The weird thing is that Salieri is going down in history as Mozart's murderer because of that film :lol:

Mozart also didn't drink THAT much booze :rotflmao:

~~Spongy!

Poor Salieri I feel bad for him... almost :lol: though "mozart"'s laugh annoyed the hell outta me, i was like UGH just shut up! :lol:

Ghandi!
I might be a bit bias coz i'm half indian, but it was so sad, and so real. It also had loadsa good morals, i love films with meaning! It's hard to believe all these terrible things actually happen...

The Ten Commandments ... what a great movie ... and it still awesome to watch on TV too ... you know, on ABC every Easter Sunday night ... ;)

every time I see Charlton Heston I think of him from 'Bowling for COlumbine'

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNS!

OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HAAAANDS!

Being the dutiful art student that I am, I would have to say that the best movie I've seen based on a non-fictional person would be Pollock with Ed Harris, Marcia Gay Harden, and Jennifer Connelly. It's based on the life and death of Jackson Pollock, the famous artist, for those of you who didn't know.

But Elizabeth with Cate Blanchett was a strong second...

Back