Favorite Place/Room?

corners! :hide: I do like my room a little, but definately my basement, or in other words: wherever no one else is. The computer room is awesome too. ;)

Unfortunatly, in my house, it's extremely hard to be alone ever, there's always my lil sis' friends everywhere, and my family is always everywhere i am (just to annoy me)

My fave room is our living room - cos we've got the pc, tv, stereo, xbox - everything i need to amuse myself - and the fridge is close if i get hungry or thirst!!!! :smiley:

My fave place is on the sofa - i would have said in bed but i'm still getting over being bedridden for 3 months in the hospital so i dont like my bed mus=ch anymore!!!!

and moriel - if u need some space u should come to mine! :D

Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
My favo room? The bathroom of course, and guess why...
yes exactly :rolleyes:
:jawdrop: is it a perverted reason
:lol: what you call perverted...

lol only kidding of course... i just love to say strange things and watch people's reactions... my real favo room is my bedroom, because i love sleeping... it's the highlight of my day... closing my eyes in bed. :angelic:

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:

lol only kidding of course... i just love to say strange things and watch people's reactions... my real favo room is my bedroom, because i love sleeping... it's the highlight of my day... closing my eyes in bed. :angelic:
lmao. sure it is. :P

Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:

lmao. sure it is. :P
Yes yes, really. :D But waking up... I hate it, but that's no suprise.. i guess.

Back