Favorite Place/Room?

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
My favo room? The bathroom of course, and guess why...
yes exactly :rolleyes:
:jawdrop: is it a perverted reason
:lol: what you call perverted...

lol only kidding of course... i just love to say strange things and watch people's reactions... my real favo room is my bedroom, because i love sleeping... it's the highlight of my day... closing my eyes in bed. :angelic:
lmao. sure it is. :P
Yes yes, really. :D But waking up... I hate it, but that's no suprise.. i guess.
i can sleep anywhere. standing up, sitting down. i fell asleep at practice today

Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:

lol only kidding of course... i just love to say strange things and watch people's reactions... my real favo room is my bedroom, because i love sleeping... it's the highlight of my day... closing my eyes in bed. :angelic:
Yes yes, really. :D But waking up... I hate it, but that's no suprise.. i guess.
i can sleep anywhere. standing up, sitting down. i fell asleep at practice today
I also nearly fall asleep at school sometimes... And when I'm laying bed, it's often the opposite... sometimes it takes untill 3 am to fall asleep... than i have only 3 hours to sleep.. which means that i'll probably nearly fall asleep at school again. :rolleyes: Theres a circle in it.

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:

I also nearly fall asleep at school sometimes... And when I'm laying bed, it's often the opposite... sometimes it takes untill 3 am to fall asleep... than i have only 3 hours to sleep.. which means that i'll probably nearly fall asleep at school again. :rolleyes: Theres a circle in it.
i know! i am always tired at school!

well for me its my bedroom...music there as well as music.

But the dinner table is also my fav room and my pc is in the living room

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
i like anywhere where i can be alone.
same here......that's why my room is my favorite.
they'll still bother me in my room, that's why i like going outside. especially when i go walk in the woods, it's so peaceful
hehehe the woods :angelic:
yes, the woods. *sigh* it's getting cold, so i can't go walk in them for too long. (n) -_-

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
i like anywhere where i can be alone.
same here......that's why my room is my favorite.
they'll still bother me in my room, that's why i like going outside. especially when i go walk in the woods, it's so peaceful
hehehe the woods :angelic:
yes, the woods. *sigh* it's getting cold, so i can't go walk in them for too long. (n) -_-
I'll be there to protect you. :angelic:

Back