Finding Home

hey I just saw that I had a PM and I missed 2 chapters.. well. They are really amazing. totally sweet. I#d absolutely play with him.
ut why's Weiss so strange, what's up with that? I'd like to find that out, you know?! So update soon, OK?

keep it up

Aquila

Wow! This is really an original story... Hope you update soon because I want to read more, much more... And you said this was your first fic...uhmm? You're doing a wonderful job, don't leave it please... I really really want to know what comes now!!!!!! Love the storyline!!! :P :P

Dislaimer: I don't own any of these characters. That honor goes to J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, ABC, etc.

Syd stared into the little boy's face as she struggled to not let the tears that filled her eyes roll down her face. Vaughn picked up the boy in his arms, unsure of where to begin. The boy grasped his tiny arms around Vaughn's neck and layed his head on Vaughn's shoulder. Sydney watched on, now secretly hoping that she and Vaughn could take the boy back with them and start a family. Within minutes, the boy was asleep in Vaughn's arms. Vaughn carefully placed him on the small bed and covered him with a blanket. Sydney continued to watch on, almost unable to move. Vaughn reattached his hand to Sydney and led her out of the room. They entered Dixon's office again.

"We're going to have to do additional blood and DNA tests to make sure our prelimenary findings were accurate. Until then you two can stay at the safe house and we'll sort all this out in the morning." explained Dixon to a speechless Sydney and Vaughn.

At the safe house:

"What are going to tell our friends if we come home with a son?" questioned Sydney

"I have no idea. This whole day has been a blur. Let's just sleep on it and tomorrow we can make sure everything's in order." reassued Vaughn

Sydney sat on the edge of the bed and Vaughn bent down to kiss her. He then sat down next to her and she layed her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in close to his body. They could each sense each other's warmth and feel their heartbeat. This position assured them that if nothing else was right in their lives at least they would always have each other and the moments they shared.

At this point in their relationship, they didn't need words to convey what they were feeling to each other. The unspoken agreement they shared would always be more than enough.

Sorry it was kind ok short!
Tell me what you think!!

Back