First Look at Michael in Monster In Law

I'm not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but while looking around for Star Wars 3 trailers, I came across this teaser trailer for Monster In Law at Access Hollywood's website. Check it out!

sugarqube said:
I'm not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but while looking around for Star Wars 3 trailers, I came across this  teaser trailer for Monster In Law at Access Hollywood's website.  Check it out!
[post="1056497"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks, Michael looks great and also Jennifer Lopez (I dont like the name J lo)

oh i sure hope this movie gets to be another jlo hit, so michael can get some credits for it to ^_^ ..actually he should get all the credits just because that's a jlo movie :lol: ..i'm being evil, but i just can't think on jlo without thinking what a pain in the *** she probably is :lol: ..

As soon as I saw the trailer and the pics I came running here to post it..........but then I realized I was way behind :lol:

Michael looks GORGEOUS 🤤 Though I wish they gave him more screentime <_< This movie looks like it's gonna be hilarious :lol:

Cecília said:
oh i sure hope this movie gets to be another jlo hit, so michael can get some credits for it to ^_^ ..actually he should get all the credits just because that's a jlo movie :lol:
[post="1056947"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

As far as I'm concerned Michael should get all the credit, because we are all watching the movie because of him. :D

I definatly think it looks funny, but i'm bringing all my friends with me so they can suffer through jlo. I'm not going through that alone, but I think Michael should get more credit than jlo, but no, she's the bigger star (not better...but bigger)

It looks great, love the timing with Mother's Day, the theme music. I was a little bummed to see that Michael wasn't even included (by name) in the promo, but, oh well.

I know what I'll be doing for Mother's Day!!!

I was surprised too to see that Michael's name is not up there with Jlo and Jane Fonda's. I don't think tptb understand that Michael has a big fan base.

They should definitely put his name up and plaster his pictures all over the billboards, the man is just so gorgeous that any woman who doesn't know who he is (I know, but there must be some out there, poor things) will definitely run to the nearest theatre just to see him, I know I am and I'm dragging anyone I can with me, I don't care if they dislike Jennifer Lopez or not.

I've been reading other boards and a lot of people say that only Michael Vartan would make them shell out how ever much it costs to see a movie that Jennifer Lopez is in. I personally don't have anything against her and they look cute together for the split second that I took my eyes off Michael and looked at her.

I'm thinking that the movie will do well, Mother's Day Comedy being shown around Mother's Day and Jane Fonda's first movie in 12 years and there are alot of Jennifer Lopez fans. So between the 3 of them as well as Wanda, I'm sure that it will do great.

I can't wait to see it.

dotfar said:
I was surprised too to see that Michael's name is not up there with Jlo and Jane Fonda's.  I don't think tptb understand that Michael has a big fan base.
[post="1059162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

His fan base is big but no where near what J Lo and Jane have.

IMO they'd be better served to promote his image rather than his name. They say his name and 3 out of 5 people aren't going to know the hell who he is, poor people, but it's a fact. We might think it's totally strange, but in reality most people have no idea who Michael is by name. He's either that cute guy from Alias, the teach from Never Been Kissed or that guy that dated Jennifer Garner. His name won't attract viewers that wouldn't already be planning on seeing it.

If on the other hand, they show his face in the previews and suddenly all the girls are like...well, hello, maybe I might just have to see that movie, he's hot.

I saw the trailer when I saw Bridget Jones today. Oh man, seeing him up there on the big screen, even for that brief period of time - 🤤 🤤 - got me excited.

KoalaMV said:
I saw the trailer when I saw Bridget Jones today.  Oh man, seeing him up there on the big screen, even for that brief period of time -  🤤  🤤  - got me excited.
[post="1063688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm going to go see Bridget Jones now just to see the trailer on the big screen! (man i'm really sad aren't I)LOL :lol:

I saw the trailer watching the Bridget Jones movie last weekend, too. Hahaha!! I think MV fans will now go to watch Bridget Jones to see the MiL preview on the big screen.

Audience watching Bridget Jones trailer of "MIL" were laughing and ladies abound were saying Michael Vartan is soo hot and that Jane Fonda had great chemistry w/ Michael & JLO. I think "Monster In Law" will be a smash hit. Hooray for Michael Vartan and "Monster-In-Law" ;)

this looks pretty good. usually i'm not a fan of Jennifer Lopez but i'll try to force myself to watch this one.
Does anyone else find it really ironic how it's Michael Vartan and Jennifer Lopez (Jenifer Garner and Jennifer Lopez trading places)? lol, sorry just though i'd add that i find it kind of weird

Back