first thing!

spyhuntergrl said:
Codename said:
My Wife!  :P  :love:
I  was attracted to everything of my wife!  :rolleyes:
That was so beutiful!!! ;) awesome choice!! (y)
Thanks I guess I chose her because she is the best ladie in the world, she is beautiful, nice, caring, friendly, considerate, and not selfish
When I see her I am like this!
:woot: :woot: :love::love::love::love: :woot: :rolleyes: :woot: :D :angelic:

Well for me, the way they look means nothing if they have an evil or unjust heart. But I found the guys that turn my head no matter what would usaly be the guy with glossy blue eyes, think black hair :woot: But, that's only with looks, there personality really matters and I tipicly don't go for popular guys... Whew...

Alias 56 said:
Well for me, the way they look means nothing if they have an evil or unjust heart. But I found the guys that turn my head no matter what would usaly be the guy with glossy blue eyes, think black hair :woot: But, that's only with looks, there personality really matters and I tipicly don't go for popular guys... Whew...
Popular guys... me neither. There's just something about them... I dont like em

SiriCerasi said:
Alias 56 said:
Maybe it's the fact that they're usually stupid and only like preppy cheerleaders or other popular girls... -_- -_- -_-

SydneyRox said:
SiriCerasi said:
Alias 56 said:
Maybe it's the fact that they're usually stupid and only like preppy cheerleaders or other popular girls... -_- -_- -_-
EXACTLY! They're everything you say they are SydneyRox. I don't go for popular guys either.

Im not really that bothered what they look like really, as long as they are kind-hearted and have a good personality.
I agree with with you that say they dont go for popualr people. I would probably prefer the average girl rather than the popular girls, it would probably make me more nervosu because they would think that they should control our relationship. :smiley:

i don't really go for popular guys either....they tend to be snobby, dishonest, untrustworthy, and morons.....trust me i know. a guy with a good personality that's considerate, caring, etc. and can make me laugh is something i would look for. as for looks-which are totally meaningless to me w/o a good personality, i guess i'm more for the brown hair, brown eyes, and taller than me thing. lol. at one time i kinda had a thing for sk8ers too.....

Humor....humor.....and more humorr. If you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone.....they need to have a good personality....looks wear out quickly =)!

I'm a hair freak, I don't know why I just am. And also they have to be taller than me cause I'm kinda tall for a girl and would like to look up once in a while.

Krazed :ninja:

Ha! Eyes..u can tell a person by their eyes. Intentions and hopes. well... there is also..

a.... well toned body...a ;) lol just joking but if it helps! that's just Gravy!

lol

;)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

Back