For those in DENIAL!

I say again:

In a recent interview, JG said, "THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BREAK UP, THEY'VE JUST GOT TO LEARN TO TRUST EACH OTHER THROUGH THE LIES THEY'VE BEEN TRAINED TO TELL."

And JJ said, "And unless you get her to that place, the relationship ends up existing forever in a somewhat sophomoric, juvenile place where we're not allowing it to deepen. I'm not saying that I wanted them to get together at the beginning of the first season — or even at the end of the first season — but I feel like we're at a place where they clearly have come together far enough that to not allow them to get together feels false. Like we're trying to create a Moonlighting situation, as if the show needs that."

Ok, why put them together, if 8 episodes later, you're going to break them apart? And you read it, ladies and gents, "Not letting them get together seems false."

Hello, and welcome to denial.

yeah i agree with with you aliaschick!! hmmm so he cant be married!! he just cant and they are gonna get married and quit the cia and have the cutiest babies and live happliy ever after!! hehe!!ok so thats what i want to happen! :D

I say again:

In a recent interview, JG said, "THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BREAK UP, THEY'VE JUST GOT TO LEARN TO TRUST EACH OTHER THROUGH THE LIES THEY'VE BEEN TRAINED TO TELL."

And JJ said, "And unless you get her to that place, the relationship ends up existing forever in a somewhat sophomoric, juvenile place where we're not allowing it to deepen. I'm not saying that I wanted them to get together at the beginning of the first season — or even at the end of the first season — but I feel like we're at a place where they clearly have come together far enough that to not allow them to get together feels false. Like we're trying to create a Moonlighting situation, as if the show needs that."

Ok, why put them together, if 8 episodes later, you're going to break them apart? And you read it, ladies and gents, "Not letting them get together seems false."

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YES!!!!!!!!!!</span>

aliaschick4mv said:
I say again:

JG could be telling a lie :P Not exactly a lie, but a half-truth. The cast crew tried their best to keep the finale a secret. Even harder to keep Season 3 in the silence. Not even professional spoiler finders (i.e. Kristin) could get any tiny spoilers from JJ. So while JG was telling the partial truth, she wasn't telling the whole story.

I'm not sure whether Vaughn is married or not, but I DO believe that there is a bump in the relationship. And even if he is married, they techinically didn't 'break up' because Syd was missing. And I DO believe that things will be resolved, whether it be in the premiere or after a few episodes.

^_^

But, why LIE? I mean, these actors may be vague about the show, but they wouldn't just LIE about it. And in that case, I could say that JJ was lying when he said there were no more clones. But not LYING just not telling the whole truth, because there's only 1 more clone, and there's no clones after that...

And maybe its not a spoiler, what JJ said (what I posted, not the clone thing), maybe its just a promise that they're meant to be together. At least for a while anyway.

emetib said:
I could of sworn that interview with JG was a little while back, when they got together... -thinks-
It was right around A Dark Turn as I recal. But, she might not have been talking about ONLY THAT EPISODE. I don't think so, it's not "They're not going to break up this week," its "They're not going to break up."

Period.

Plus, MV didn't say that it would BREAK UP their relationship, he said it would PUT A STRAIN ON IT. So, its all just a nice little trick that he has to play because she's in danger.

LOL can't you tell I'm in denial???? It may be a river in Egypt, but it's quite nice to take a yaht out on...

aliaschick4mv said:
But, why LIE?  I mean, these actors may be vague about the show, but they wouldn't just LIE about it.  And in that case, I could say that JJ was lying when he said there were no more clones.  But not LYING just not telling the whole truth, because there's only 1 more clone, and there's no clones after that...

And maybe its not a spoiler, what JJ said (what I posted, not the clone thing), maybe its just a promise that they're meant to be together.  At least for a while anyway.
That's why I said half-truth. ;)
And JG did lie once in an interview. She told EW that she didn't know anything about the season one finale when in fact she did. She said she lied because she can't keep secrets :lol: But she didn't lie about the actual plot (which, again, is why i say half-truth)

Plus, MV didn't say that it would BREAK UP their relationship, he said it would PUT A STRAIN ON IT. So, its all just a nice little trick that he has to play because she's in danger.

LOL can't you tell I'm in denial???? It may be a river in Egypt, but it's quite nice to take a yaht out on...

i cant agree more!! so there is only a strain and they are gonna get over this very very very large bump!! :D

i have better things 2 do with my summer than stress about the season premire. (like how 2 make $707) so i'm just going to trust jj will do the right thing

I'm doing what Freelancer is doing. There is not going to be anything accomplished by freaking out about what will happen. I'm looking forward to summer and the Season 1 DVD release, new movies, and new DVD releases. I may not want to wait but we don't have a choice do we?

no we dont nad!! omg i downloading the song from the end scene in countdown and its gonna make me sad but i love that song! ok off topic but yeah im gonna try to but this behind me and think happy thoughts and like everyone else know jj will do the right thing!! :D

hehehe freelancer!! but i dont think you will find it!! but that would awesome if you could work some deal with him!! :D

Back