For those in DENIAL!

(Ally growls at ... wait a minute, what is Amisha doing on the twins' screen name?)

(Pets Ally on the head)

Go for it Leafy.

I was gonna write it before but it just sounded long winded so here is a shorter version...we were going to climb a mountain, my parents took the train and i went walking with my brother...he went to fast for me and i was all tired and he was being mean so i walked back down and took the train with my parents and only climbed up part of the way.. grr i think hes really big headed, male egos... (no offence to anyone whos male, but my brother is really ott sometimes with that)...
o well....how was everyone elses easter?

Lol - you're so cute.

You know, I don't think I've ever heard your brother speak... no wait, I did that time I called to get the phone number. that was weird...

amisha
xxx

my easter was quite peaceful, expensive (went shopping and apparently had lost the sense of self control... :blush: ), family-ish (my grandparents and my aunt and her husband came), studyish (never have i done this much HW during a holiday), and not-as-much-candy-and-chocolate-ish-easter-should-be, as i didn't eat almost any candy at all. but as a sum up, quite good. -_-
and YES, brothers are mean, well i don't have brothers but i have sisters who can be really mean so let's say siblings are mean... (y)

I have an excessive number of family members. They just don't live with me, so I'm spared the major emotional trauma that would go with that.

yumyum...your siblings are nice and anyway when your sick of one you can always go to another one.. I admit it was kinda okay before when we were young (someone to play with) but no its just horrible...
Me and my parents named the thing with my brother his "manly pride" and laughed about it...hmm..
You know what? My little cousin is with me now and shes soo bliddy annoying... (no offence I like kids and all but I can't stand them for more than two hours at a time...im babysitting and my mum dumped her with me because she went to work...urgh..)

I have a gigantormous family! Although only one sister, my dad is one of 12 and mum is one of 7. I have lots of relatives...

amisha
xxx

yeah i dont have that many like first cousins...but generally we keep in contact with lots of family...so i have loits of family i different places....thread is dying..

i have *lots* of family. just between my cousins, we're over 20.
the whole family (mom's side) is 6 aunts/uncles and their children, my grandma, grandpa's sisters ..like over 70 ppl
is crazy

Back