GFX Free signatures!

F

frostydf2

If you would like a signature please just reply to this topic with a few details.

Note, if you would like a signature. You must have a post count of at least 30. This is to save me time for those who are not going to stay at Hero's Hall, and to give a slight incentive to post more.

Colors -
Dimensions - (The one that I prefere is 400x60)
Pictures - (if any)
Theme -
Text -

These are some of the previous signitures that I have made for members of this forum. I also made my own :smiley:

larkonits.jpg

redangel1.jpg

shadow.jpg

xblood.jpg

kickinbama.jpg

sherri.jpg

ursweetascandy.jpg

brimfire.jpg

I sware to god these signatures look 2x as nice when I make htem in Adobe. For some reason it makes them lighter.

I would like a signature thingy.

Colors: black, dusty brown, gray, maybe some blue.

Theme: a lone gunslinger travelling a barren wasteland.

Tough, I know. ;)

Edit: I want it to say "Archaos"

yes! sign me up

i like green and black and brown. i like ranger characters or whatever. you can make it camoflauge if you like. KickinBama is the name....duh.

thank you.

KickinBama

Originally posted by Kickinbama@Mar 30 2006, 04:56 PM
yes! sign me up

i like green and black and brown. i like ranger characters or whatever. you can make it camoflauge if you like. KickinBama is the name....duh.

thank you.

KickinBama
Sorry for the late reply. I'll try to get your signiture done soon. Sorry again, I didn't even notice you asked for one!

well i would like one well since im always a ranger it would be nice if the background was foggy with black and red like darkness with a ranger turned backwords with the bow on his back and it say Xblood... jesus would be so tight sounds like to much though lol

Sorry guys! I'll try to get them done tommorow! I 've been really slammed with work, and school. Its getting kind of rough actually, and with my wisdom teeth coming out soon it'll be kinda painful to do anything.

I'll get them done though, sorry for the long wait, usually it doesn't take this long!

ooh word well you dont have to put a picture on mine but like some bloodly type of stuff :P :lol:

Originally posted by Kickinbama@Apr 7 2006, 01:58 PM
don't forget about me camoflauge!!!!

jealous of xblood.... <_<

KickinBama
Don't worry I havn't forgotten about you! I've actually started on yours, just had to go to work before I could finish it. I'll make sure yours is finished before I start on anyone else. How's that sound? :smiley: Sorry again for how long its taking!

kickinbama.jpg

Kickinbama's signature is finnally completed! Here you go buddy :smiley:

Back