Freedom

shayla2006 said:
"I like you," Jadon suddenly said.

"I like you too, little man," Vaughn said
[post="1073711"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awwwwwwww! :love:
So sweet! :angelic:
I guess Jadon will be OK with his mom getting together with Vaughn, eh? :rolleyes:
*HINT* :angelic:
shayla2006 said:
"Well, my mom didn't," Vaughn said," My dad died when I was a kid while working for the CIA."
[post="1073711"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
One question, has this slightly something to do with the plot on the series? :thinking:
Loved the update! (y)
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

Mountaineer4746 I've added you to the pm list. The next update probably won't be until at least tomorrow night though.

I have way too much work with classes and I have a group project I have to work on with people tomorrow night after work so we'll see.

I'm just wondering if there are any people that originally asked for a pm, but would no longer like to be on the list b/c I've got almost thirty people on the list and only like 10 replies per chapter. So if you would like to be taken off the list just let me know k? Thanks.

I would love to continue receiving a PM for this very good story. Looking forward to the next update when you can get to it.

great update! love jadon, the kid is sooo cute

question though, how old are vaughn and weiss?????? :blink:

thanks for the PM!

~maddy

I promise to do my best to update tomorrow afternoon, but right now I'm still working on my portfolio which is due for my class tomorrow at 3. Sorry about the lack of update though. Luckily the semester is almost over and I will have more time then.

A/N: This chapter is mostly about how the relationship between the three of them has developed in such a short period of time and I think in the long run it's important. Thanks guys.

Title: Freedom

Summary: Sydney brings someone back to LA w/ her. This story is AU, but it still includes the CIA. SD-6 never existed, but there are other terrorist groups that are a threat. Vaughn is 22 (in case anyone wondered :D )

Rating: PG13 (probably)

Disclaimer: I don't own Alias or anything affiliated with the show or people. I also don't own anything else that I may happen to mention later in the story.

Ch11

Vaughn was almost asleep when his phone rang. It was some agent that had been designated to making the phone call to let them know what time to be at the CIA tomorrow. They'd waited long enough to call. Vaughn had almost forgotten that they were supposed to get that call. So he set his alarm and tried to get to sleep.

It was seven a.m. when Vaughn woke up to the alarm. He had wanted to be sure they had plenty of time to get ready without feeling rushed. he knew Sydney was already nervous and rushing wouldn't help that. So he got up and got in the shower. It didn't take him long to get ready and when he finished he knocked lightly on Sydney and Jadon's door. He waited a minute and knocked again. This time Sydney answered.

"Yeah," her groggy voice came through the door. Vaughn opened it a crack and poked his head in.

"Hey, it's time to get up," he told her.

"Are you sure," she asked not wanting to get up yet.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Vaughn said laughing a bit," I got the phone call last night after we went to bed.

"Ok," Sydney said pushing back the covers.

"I'll have some breakfast ready when you get out," he told her," how do eggs and sausage sound."

"That sounds great. Thanks," she said grabbing her towels off the hook and heading to the bathroom.

When she got out of the shower she heard voices in the kitchen and realized that Vaughn had already gotten Jadon up for her.

Once Sydney finished getting ready she headed out to the kitchen and found that Vaughn and Jadon had finished setting the table and were pouring the milk.

"Perfect timing," Vaughn said when he saw her.

"We made eggs," Jadon said

"You did a great job," Sydney told him," It smells really good."

So they all sat down at the table to eat.

Sydney was about to take Jadon's plate to cut up his sausage when she realized that Vaughn was already doing it. It was funny how easily he fit in with them. She doubted anyone else would be like him.

"So what time are we supposed to be there," she asked before taking a bite of her eggs.

"We're supposed to be there by noon," Vaughn told her as he gave Jadon back his plate," So I figure if we leave by nine we shouldn't have a problem getting there on time."

"Ok, that sounds good," she said going back to her food.

Once they finished eating they headed out to the car and Sydney got Jadon settled in his car seat that had been sent up with Weiss along with Vaughn's things. Weiss didn't say who's idea it was to send it, but something told Vaughn that it was Jack who had thought of it. Although he wasn't much of a father and had treated Sydney like felgercarb when she'd come to him for help there was a heart in there somewhere. It'd just been locked away for the past twelve years.

They played car games with Jadon on the way there like picking out license plates from different states and going through the alphabet by finding the letters in order on road signs. Jadon was learning the alphabet so he really liked to play this one. It surprised Sydney when she saw the sign that they were already to L.A. It hadn't seemed like they'd been on the road for almost three hours. She hadn't even been nervous on the way there, but as they pulled up to the private entrance it came back.

She'd gotten the slightest idea of a normal life again the day before and she didn't really love already coming back into the reality of what her life truly was, but right now she had no choice but to face it.

Aw, great chapter! It's so cute how Vaughn just fits right in with Sydney and Jadon... Hehe, I love that little guy! ^_^ Thanks for the pm, and update soon! I need more Jadon! :lol:

I need a pm for this!
and shay!
lol how many people have asked for vaughn's age!
it's so funny
here we go

ANNOUNCEMENT:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>VAUGHN IS 22!
SO IS WEISS!
</span>

do you reckon that did it?
lol

and i think that vaughn is so cute with jadon

please continue this!

luv JuJu :harp:

shayla2006 said:
Sydney was about to take Jadon's plate to cut up his sausage when she realized that Vaughn was already doing it.  It was funny how easily he fit in with them.  She doubted anyone else would be like him.
[post="1079237"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awwwwwwww! :love:
So sweet 🐈 , one question :rolleyes: , has Vaughn siblings? :blink:
Exactly Vaughn is a rare type of men! :cool:
shayla2006 said:
They played car games with Jadon on the way there like picking out license plates from different states and going through the alphabet by finding the letters in order on road signs.
[post="1079237"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They really act like a little family (already)! :angelic:
I wonder how Syd´s CIA thingy will work out! :thinking:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

:love: Vaughn can come and raise my kids anytime he wants...that is...if I had kids. *thinks* He can come and have kids with me and raise them with me anytime he wants...yep that sounds better. :D

I love the way you write Vaughn...its so sweet for such a young guy... :love:

Cant wait for more!
-G

Vaughn is so sweet
Such a fatherly figure
I know they were in a safe house, but for some reason I thought it was in LA
I guess not since it took 3 hours to get to LA
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

Bubbles I've added you to the pm list. :D I'm glad that you like this story. I'm working on the next chapter now and hopefully I'll get it up before work otherwise it'll be sometime late late tonight or tomorrow.

See you guys then :eek:ldhi:

Oh and thanks for the age announcement there. I've answered that question so many times now! :lol:

I loved how Vaughn took care of Jadon, that was really sweet ^_^
I can't wait to see what's going to happen now :(
Thanks for the PM

Hey, this is really good!
I love how Vaughn is being so nice to Sydney and Jadon even though he's only just met them.
Please add me to the PM list.
Em

Back