Season 3 Freplica

NO!!! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!!!

sorry, i just really like having her around! maybe its cause i really liked Francie

and i mean if Alison is around it makes for an interesting thing between her and Syd

jokerfac said:
I doubt she is truely dead. Not until they shoot her in the head like 47 times.
lol, yeah..not even rambaldies medication can bring some one back w/ less than a half funtioning brain lol

I dont thinks Alison is dead, after all she has beeb shot at least 3 times, she has been beaten to almost death, and know stabbed. i guess we will have to wait and see but i think we will she her again.

i just dont like her hair...sure its been two years and alison doesnt have to look exactly like francie but i still dont like how BIG her hair is

yea i totally agree, i hate her hair now way too long and big :lol: but as much as merrin dungey is awesome playing the evil side..I MISS FRANCIE SOOOOOO MUCH! I couldn't believe it wen she died, i was so sad i was like 🇳🇴

ps--jokerfac, dnt know if this is how u meant it but i thought it was really cool wen u said alllison should be shot in the head 47 times. that wld be perfect, wat wit her being associated with rambaldi and all. wldnt it be cool if she was his relative?

Back