Season 5 From the Boston Herald

spydancer said:
A few things:

(1) Without speculating, how interesting that this news came from the Boston Herald.  Bizarre coincidence? 

(2) If Vaughn/Vartan does die in the season premiere, then why did someone sit on those pictures for so long?  Or did they?  Did it just take a while to get to print?  I mean, we had reports that his last day was 8/17 and yet the pic's show up this week... hmmmm... Is that how long it usually takes, or? I mean, those could have been shot close to his last day, right?  Oh the drama...

(3)  Hmmm Suppose he's not really dead, but what is reported in the Herald is true... Could there be some elaborate faking of his death?  Like with Emily in S2?  There are so many reports that this thing is a big publicity stunt... There must be something to the rumor, however, how could they spin it if he's not really dead?  They can't possibly have another double or something b/c that excuse has been used too much already.  Perhaps we should start a speculation thread...

But if he is gone...  (n)  It is the worst Alias day ever.  And I'm so finished with the show.  :asleep:
[post="1474922"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've been thinking exactly what you are saying in #3. Maybe there is something to the rumors (after all, they say that there's always some truth, no matter how outrageous it gets). For example, when the leak came out about them filming Vaughn's funeral scene... the first thing that came to mind was that he was captured by the "other" people (whoever they are) and the CIA believed him to be dead, so they hold a funeral and everything, but he is really somewhere else.. anyhow, I know that probably not the case since we've seen some pictures, etc. but I have a feeling if they DO lead you to believe Vaughn dies, there will probably be some other explanation for it.
Logic tells us that there is no reason for them to kill off Vaughn, both in respect to the show and in real life for Vartan leaving. SO we'll just see what the heck this is all about!
And if this is a huge puiblicity stunt... I say, good job to JJ! Brilliant!

irinarules said:
I've been thinking exactly what you are saying in #3. Maybe there is something to the rumors (after all, they say that there's always some truth, no matter how outrageous it gets). For example, when the leak came out about them filming Vaughn's funeral scene... the first thing that came to mind was that he was captured by the "other" people (whoever they are) and the CIA believed him to be dead, so they hold a funeral and everything, but he is really somewhere else.. anyhow, I know that probably not the case since we've seen some pictures, etc. but I have a feeling if they DO lead you to believe Vaughn dies, there will probably be some other explanation for it.
Logic tells us that there is no reason for them to kill off Vaughn, both in respect to the show and in real life for Vartan leaving. SO we'll just see what the heck this is all about!
[post="1474933"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well said ^_^

I will be one angry person if this turns out to be a publicity stunt. JJ and TPTB should have more respect and consideration for the fans than that. Well, I for one will not be watching. If it is true then I don't want to see them get rid of or see how they get rid of Vaughn. At any rate I don't want to support them any longer.

if vaughn dies, sydney has to fall into the arms of someone...

someone with passion...

someone who understands her...

huh? SARKNEY???????? :woot:

[half-joking, don't kill me]

swingwideSC said:
if vaughn dies, sydney has to fall into the arms of someone...

someone with passion...

someone who understands her...

huh? SARKNEY????????  :woot:

[half-joking, don't kill me]
[post="1475034"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I am so serious when I say, if this leads to even the TEENIEST BIT OF SARKNEY, I will forgive ABC and JJ for all their evils. Instantly. *swoon*

I decided to refuse anything anyone says. Until I see the actual season I'm not believing anything. All I know is, if they do kill him off I will seriosuly cry, : but until I hear someone from ABC say it well...........it's just rumours to me.

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm not watching if they kill off Michael. I refuse. But I'll watch to see what happens up until that point. I just refuse to be a part of some ridiculous now you see it now you don't ratings crazed scam... that is probably what will happen after he goes. I mean, look what happened when they brought Lena back. If they keep Vaughn away and then bring him back for one scene in the end, it should be a secret, not a ploy to get viewers in on the drama.

Hey Natalie...*knocking on the bubble* I brought root beer and pop rocks can I come in?

by the way, I wrote my letters I did my protesting and now I am starting to slow down. My brain is going slightly numb. MV in not my favorite character but his and Syd's relationship in one of the big reasons why I tune in each year.

so I stick my tongue out at ABC if its true and A big pat on the back if its just a stunt. (please be just a stunt!)

Back