Girly Thread #3

urgh...well i fit into nothing at all at the moment...hate summer. its my own fault..need to get my fat arse to the gym and sort meself out.

i am in skirts and tank tops or cotton trousers in this heat.
but i am happy with my size and i wouldn't class myself as really big...but i feel so sodding huge over here! the clothes over here are so tiny!! with the skirts its like...ok thats one thigh..what bout the other?!! hehe

well it doesn't exactly seem possible to be fat in that country with the heat it has... i would die out there...might lose a few pounds though

Hey everyone,
I need a little bit of girly help and thought this might be the place to go.
So here it is. I have been friend with this guy for about 2 years and have always liked him. Since he broke up with his girlfriend in March we became really close. He really opened up to me and is such a sweet guy it just made me like him more. Then I found out one of my friends like him and I didn't want to do anything because I didn't want to hurt her, but everything kicked off the other day.
I got drunk - which is never a good idea and I told this guy I liked him, which I think he already knew. He told me that he liked my friend Sara (the girl that likes him). Then after that my mind goes blank, but apparently we all had a fight in the end and I ended up crying outside the pub. I haven't spoken to them since and don't know what to do!
I mean I hate what they have done but at the same time I don't want to loose the friendship I have with them. I mean I'm not saying they can't like each otehr or go out that's fine with me, I just don't know if I should leave it or try to make it up with them. Any help would be apprecaited.
Thanx

Hmmm...try and make it up with them i guess. You haven't done anything wrong and teechnically neither have they. so i guess you find out what happened that night and try and work it so you don't lose 2 of your friends.

Thats propbably not helpful..but there you go. :smiley:

Jen...coldplay? coldplay!!!!! i'm seeing them in august but i mean...one summer of coldplay is like the best thing in the world. have you tried talking to her about how it hurts you? i think she will understand and if she doesn't then at least she will know how you feel about it.

Omg. I'm chatting with my friend on IM and I told her who I liked. It took her 4 minutes to reply. Now that was a little wierd. She's usually a chatterbox.

Well then she answers and guess what? She likes the same guy. She said "Oh that so funny I like him to! We have the same taste in guys lol!"

But I know she's taking it seriously. It doesnt take a person 4 minutes to reply unless they're thinking about it. She just signed off and didnt even give me time to say bye.

This is just great. This has never happened to me before. I mean if the guy likes her it's fine with me but I've been getting the vibe that he might like me. What if he does? Will my friend get mad??

-_- :(

It's hard to say whether or not your friend will be mad. i guess you have to jugde it on whether or not she is usually a jealous person. I dont really have much advice, just see how things go later on. she might just need time to think about what you said and get over thr shock that she isnt the only one out for the guy that she likes.
While I'm here, i have a girly question too. There is this guy that I'm friends with and we both a have a mutal friend. When she found out that i liked him, she told me that he was gay, but i know for a fact that he isnt because he told me that he isnt, and all his freinds say that he isnt. Plus, she'll intintally mention her talking on the phone with him or going out with him to make me mad. she does not like him that way I know. why would she be trying to get me away from him?

Thanks!

Maybe she knows something about him that you dont. Or she thinks that he might hurt you if you two go out. I mean if she doesnt like him then I cant really see why she would be trying to push you away from him... :blink:

I know. Being a girl is tough!

something I'm totally clueless about and saw a display of today:

what is WITH girls and turning into giggly idiots around their friend's boyfriends? :blink:

Back