Good Charlotte

I just love the vid to "Hold On" i cry everytime i see it ... :thinking:

like when this mom says "the last thing he said to me was have fun at grandma mom and i'll see you on monday ... and i'll be waiting for monday the rest of my life" :depressed: :depressed:

so verry verry sad :(

uh no............. i aint taking ne bad comments. if she dun like them, she dun need to be too rude about it. i'm sure she wont, now with sabs............. thats very different

Gendo said:
man, Im not going to say anything, just sit back and watch Spongy and everyone else rip this apart and feed it too you
HAHAHAHA! Gendo ^_^

I think it’s pretty ostentatious to call GC the greatest band ever!

They irritate me. Not just their music but also their over-all persona.
Everything about them is to make money.
Their image is directed at young kids so that they can suck money out of them.

GC is everything I hate about teenagers times 10.

I'm Fed-up with the clichés that all young people have to carry around with them.
The clichés that make us look like uneducated morons who think that MTV is the greatest thing out there.
I, as a young person, am expected to know nothing about music history and think Eminem is the greatest artist to touch God’s green Earth.
The fact is that I am educated in the knowledge of music. The greatest band of all time was the Beatles. That is a fact, not opinion.

You know when music went bad? In the 80’s. That’s when the entertainment companies found out how much money they could make off of the entertainment industry. So what did they do? They produced things that would appeal to the youth solely based on stereotypes.
The worst thing about this move to make money is that my generation will go without actual musicians, actors and artists who will influence the evolution of art.
Instead we are stuck with money-grobbing performers who are out to make a buck.
I am so ashamed to be a young person surrounded by other young people who buy into foolishness.

The funniest thing is that young people think they are cool and rebelling against adults by watching MTV. Who owns MTV? Kids? NO! Viocom owns MTV. Viocom is run by 50 something adults making you people look stupid by buying into this hoopla.

I’m going now because my head is about to explode.

EDIT: Don't take it personally Corinne. Nothing against you, honestly.
Strickly against GC.

~~Spongy!

ha ha Spongy! i love reading your posts about these things. don't you think it might have been the teeniest bit harsh, though? there are worse things than good charlotte.

I absolutely love "Hold On," never seen the vid though. My parents blocked MTV and frankly I don't really care.If I want to see a vid, I'll find it online! ;)

Back