good luck

I'm literally crying right now after reading that. T_T

So long my friends, Tasoli, Darrt, Jon, fox. Please remember teh Daax.

Thaos Nightwind said:
Hmm..

Well you guys take care.

I hope you're all going to HJ in house Beta as pertaining why you're leaving.:smiley:

If not then I hope whatever the reason its just as fun.

No freakin' doubt. If that's the case, finally a few names I'd trust working behind the scenes. If it's not the case, have fun folks. Holla at cha later.

I hope you're not leaving because of beta because that means I don't get beta and if that happens I have no reason to continue living.

That's not anything good for me because frosty won't hire me because...

1.) I'm a nutjob.
2.) I have very little computer skills
3.) bacon

Jeeze, I work a 13 hour day and get to come home to this?
You guys will be missed. The 4 of you did a great job here and really helped to make HH what it is. Maybe we'll catch up on a Raid sometime. ;)

/bow

While this is def. unfortunate that you all are leaving I would like to extend my best wishes to you. I understand where each and every one of these people are coming from and hope that they are successful in their future endeavors.

With that said Hero's Hall is still the same it was last week still going on strong. Although these 4 we're imo a huge part of the community and will be missed things happen and we all move on. The entire Staff here will continue to strive to make this the enviornment it always has, making sure you know everything that can be gathered about HJ and having a place to discuss them.

There is a lot in store for the site in the upcoming weeks so be sure to hang around because as frosty has said he's got some surprises that he hasn't even let us know about.

I didn't see this post until now.

New endeavor? Internal conflicts? RL commitments?
Methinks someone should elaborate a bit.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oddness.

Good luck to you and yours.

Back