grrrr! this is annoying!

nataliethealiasfreak

The Dark Phoenix
So i got this new internet a few days ago and ever since then i can't go on Alias-media.com and i dunno why :( people say the site is working so i'm guessing it's my new internet..... but it's just for that specific site, anyone know why?

Hmmm... thats really strange. I had maybe the same problem a while ago. Everytime i tried it just shut my browser down. I changed browsers and it stopped! Are you using Explorer? Netscape? It might help to change the browser you use.

Then again, it might not. Im really sorry i couldnt help more. Internet problems suck big time.

yeah that do lol i tried both Mozilla and Internet Explorer and it didn't work, i'm pretty sure it's my internet service cuz when i try going there it just says that it quit trying to connect to the site's server soooo.... i dunno lol

What's your ISP? Did it come with any software like a firewall, pop-up blocker, etc.?

nataliethealiasfreak said:
ISP?  :blush:  lol! but umm... my computer has a firewall but it always did, even when i went on alias-media with my old internet service  :thinking:
[post="1341268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Have you downloaded a new pop up blocker or did the new internet service come with one? That could be the problem. We had the same problem getting on ebay, and then discovered that it was blocked by our pop up blocker...so we just had to disable it to go on ebay.

That might be it...if not then I'm really not sure.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
ISP?  :blush:  lol! but umm... my computer has a firewall but it always did, even when i went on alias-media with my old internet service  :thinking:
[post="1341268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ISP - Internet service provider.

I think it may have to do with your firewall settings, or pop up blocker settings or something like that. ;) Turn all of them off and then check. ;)
-Mandy :angelic:

Back