have you seen a alias billboard yet?

I saw one! I was on the freeway on the way home. Hmm I saw it before we passed magic mountain... A LOT before...

ETA: I just came home from the eye doctor, saw a total of 2 buses advertising Alias. :woot:

I saw a huge billboard on my way to work on Tuesday this week, I'm sure it was just put up the day before or else I would have noticed it earlier. This is in the northern suburbs of Chicago, along highway 53. I had gotten into a fender-bender earlier that morning and seeing the huge billboard with Jennifer Garner on it that read "I can be anyone I want to be, ALIAS new season begins January 5th" put me in a better mood for the rest of the morning, I can't wait till the premiere finally gets here!

My friend told me she was in San Francisco and saw a HUGE Alias board, she say's it's like 10 of me. I must go there now! I asked for details haha, she said it was pretty. :hmm: I'm liking that cloudy background they use. :D

For anyone in the Burbank, CA area there are bus shelter posters on Hollywood Way in front of Carls Jr. Saw one on Olive Ave. and on Wednesdays a helicopter flies a HUGE ALIAS banner over the city. Don't know if he flies anywhere else, I just have seen it over Burbank.
The AMC 6 theater has an ALIAS poster in the lobby.

They're on a bunch of buses here in NY. It's the pic at the end of the promo, and it says Alias. Pretty much it's just this pic:

d3be01c3.jpg

I've also seen it on train stations, and these little banners that hang on Manhattan :D

Everytime I see them I go :happydance: :jump: :lol:

And supposedly in Manhattan, the day of the premiere, they went around with a banner taht said ALIAS on it, half the size of a football field and also they had a 24-foot JG balloon :lol: I didn't ge to see it sadly -_- The article was on NYTimes but now they're making you buy it :rolleyes:

Here's the link anyhow:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html...=archive:search

Back