Head Over Heels

Two months slowly dragged by, but before any one knew it, it was the middle of March. Spring break for colleges all throughout the country, one more specifically - Brown University.
ugh. my sister's been home for a little over 24hrs and already problems have occured

“Back to your manwhore?” Michael scoffed, shooting her a glare.
Jealous! Vaughn returns :D

“Like you never let me go.”
that and the few lines above it, INDEED totally GA-ish. love it.

YA she broke up with Brandon!!! :jump:
-Why do they have to be so stubborn.....just have them kiss and make up already!!!! :P
-I LOVE this story...Can't wait for more!! :woot:
Thanks for the pm!!

Ashee, I got angst and glares between S/V on my birthday..

*sings* Have I told you lately... that I love you?

:woot:

Love JuJu :harp:

1) THANK GOODNESS she broke up with him

2) HOW DARE U LEAVE US THERE!!

can't wait to see what happens next (y) :naughty:

thanks for the PM :D

Stella=A bad reviewer

Sorry bout that. But, I didn't like Jealous!Vaughn! I usually do, but he was mean to Syd! That's no fun. I am sure in the next chapter everything will be alright.

Right?

*nervous*

RIGHT?!

*smirks*

...Depends on your definition of 'alright'

I mean - I, personally, think you get to see the ass-ish side of Vaughn in the next chapter...

So, I'm highly disappointed in you guys... You didnt ask any questions for me to answer... so, *shrugs* your loss I suppose...

Michael's got to call it off with that tall, big busted, redhead that's been giving him private lap dances every night.

God Damn!
Did you sneak into my Word.doc??!
*waggles finger*

Updated PM List -
k-mila
LittleNicky
ubielecki
shelley g.
Syd&Vaughn4eva
batman
atekamel
hannahb
Faye Vaughn
MH55995
sabbiee_co
Chicketepee
grassyass
freelancer79
luckylass
vartan-lova
aprilsfool6
fire*N*ice
Nancy O
cupcake55
scullymulder1234
SydneyVaughn47
aliasfan212
Sydney L Bristow
syd26
Lovygirl
Phoenixwannabe
tubby
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
Bamse
alias_chick_47
frangipani
ASIOagent
sparklingrainbow
wiseman
sydneymicheal
orely18a
undercover_spy
aliasisthebest
ae_gurl293
benzmine
derevkointraining
catfishally
ams4alias
Alwazabrat
freckles3706
funkymonkey
smartgirl2004
fieldstation
Jen-Jen
vaughnshoney
Bubbles
ChrisM
texasalias2004
Sarahmañana
iheartvaughn
Kate_14
6helterskelter6
AliasSydney502
BrownEyedGirl
SydVaughn1001
KAliasGirl
sydney_alias_vaughn
i love vaughny
Syd_ Vaughn
amlynac
aliasdancer007
Soccer22vartan
Nicky_Bristow
lady alias
littleangel
Alias79
kromrell
orely18a
kittykatsmeow
Catpin
Ms.MichaelVaughn
buckeyealum2000
tunita
saila_02
stella1
xxaliasluverxx
stealthy
blualoha
Aliaschick347
pansarah1
Lor_Aliasfan47
Rica18
Carney4ever
Julia47Thorne

Ready to love me unconditionally... but want to kill me?

Chapter Six

After their conversation almost two weeks ago, Sydney and Michael hadn’t really been talking much. An occasional ‘hello’ was muttered passing by in the hallway, a little light conversation for the sake of everyone else around them. Mostly, neither of them saw the need to communicate with the other.

This had proven harder than both had thought, initially, with Sydney spending her whole vacation at the Vaughn’s house since her father couldn’t stand to have her home alone for extended periods of time. They didn’t have the closest relationship, but he cared, and let her know that by showering her with gifts and devoting all his time to her when he was able to. Denying the love to his daughter that she deserved, was unethical to Jack Bristow.

It was a late Wednesday afternoon, the California sun cascading down onto the pool and creating a gleam that bounced off the water. Sydney sat with her feet dangling over the edge, the bikini she was wearing allowing the sun to beat onto her body.

The screen door on the back porch creaked open, Michael stepping out onto the patio in his swim trunks. He walked slowly towards the pool, setting the towel he carried with him down on one of the lawn chairs.

Sydney let her eyes wander over his back, his shoulders, down to his lower torso before he turned around and caught her stare. Honestly, she could have cared less, and implied that while her eyes scanned the rest of his body. Letting them wander down the front of his chest, following the line of fine hair to the top of his shorts.

Shaking her head clear, she looked up at him and grinned.

“You’ve done an awfully good job of avoiding me,” Michael said smoothly, slipping one foot into the clear blue water to test the temperature.

“I wasn’t,” she insisted, taking water from the pool and splashing it on her lower legs to cool down.

He nodded his head slowly; not buying word that spilled from her lips, but let it pass. Easing himself into the water, Michael looked up at her with a mischievous grin on his face.

She caught his look, the glint shining in his eyes. “Whatever it is… no.”

Busted, caught in the plotting of his evil scheme. Shrugging ever so lightly, he worked his way to one end of the pool, letting his arms guide him and his body weight push him as he began to swim.

Sydney caught herself staring again as the water lapped around him, swiftly running over his body and fanning out in rivets around him. She had to close her eyes a second, just to keep her mind from wandering into uncharted territory.

Without warning she felt her leg being pulled at. Looking up, Michael was no where in sight, and before she could pull back he took a full hold on both of her ankles and forced her into the pool.

Coming up for air, spitting and sputtering at the unexpected intake of air before she plummeted under the water, she stood with her feet planted firmly on the ceramic floor. Hands placed stubbornly on her hips, she glared at him.

“I’m wet,” Sydney complained, the waves Michael had created lapping at her waist.

Michael chuckled lightly, a lopsided grin playing on his lips. “Haven’t heard you say that in a while.”

Eyes growing wide horror of his implication, she worked the water against her and made her way towards the steps of the pool.

“Pervert,” she muttered, just loud enough for him to hear.

He excused it with a wave of his hand. “I’m a guy, what’d you expect?”

Crossing her arms stubbornly in front of her to cover her chest; her bikini top managed to move itself, giving Michael a view he’d been hoping to see all week. “You can’t blame everything on your gender,” she scoffed.

“Girls do,” he smirked.

Choosing to ignore his comment, she started walking towards the table she’d placed her towel and sunglasses on. “I can’t believe you did that,” she sighed heavily, wiping her face dry with the cloth.

Feeling slightly sympathetic, and seeing the opportunity to take full advantage of the situation, Michael climbed out of the pool and walked over to her.

“Sorry, you and I used to fool around like that all the time. I didn’t think you’d mind,” his voice came out soft and gentle.

She rolled her eyes. “It’s fine.”

Michael shook his head. “No, I’m sorry.”

Cocking her head to the side, she raised an eyebrow in his direction. “Now you’re just milking this for all it’s worth,” she accused.

Shrugging lightly he let an angelic smile cover his features. “Maybe just a little bit.”

Sydney began laughing softly; it escaladed quickly as Michael’s hands reached for her water dripping sides and began to tickle her. They roamed up and down her stomach and back, causing full hearted laughs to escape her lips. Michael couldn’t help but laugh too.

Before either of them could process what was happening, his lips found their way to Sydney’s neck as his hands still roamed her sides. The tickles, however, turning into light caresses. As his mouth found its way up her collar bone, and towards the base of her ear, she let out a small moan, clamping her eyes shut.

Sydney let her mind focus on the fact that his lips were inching ever closer to hers as the seconds pressed on, her mind trying to tell her what was logical, her heart pushing her brain into a closet and locking the door. She groaned again, as he inhaled the scent of chlorine; it penetrated his senses.

Eventually, she opened her eyes to find his green ones staring into them. A look of desperation, want, and need reflecting on his face. Giving in, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth down on to her own.

Their bodies still drenched in water from the pool only a few minutes prior made it easier for their hands to roam territory that had become almost unrecognizable over the past months. Finally, in need of breath, they both pulled away, their labored breathing filling the air around them. Michael’s hand reached up to brush a piece wet brown hair behind her ear ever so gently.

“Syd,” he whispered, his eyes traveling over every inch of her face.

“Hmm,” she mumbled, letting her arms snake around his muscled waist and her head rest on his toned chest.

“Maybe…” Sydney could feel him tense with nervousness as he tried to find the right words. “It’s been so long… maybe we could…” He tried swallowing the lump in his throat, his heart raced against her ear. “Just one more time.”

She got what he meant, wanting the same thing, but denying it for both of them, knowing it would never be just ‘one more time’. Her heart broke hearing him say those words, ‘just once’, that was all he wanted? That was all she was to him, a decent screw?

Sydney pulled back, her head shaking side to side quickly. “I… I don’t want just one time, Michael…”

His eyes shut tightly, one hand coming up to gently massage his forehead. “That was a stupid thing to say, I shouldn’t have even mentioned it.”

Running a hand across his cheek, she mentally envisioned all the previous acts of intimacy they’d shared. Memories would have to do for the time being, because the last thing she wanted was mess with there fragile hearts yet again.

With a small smile, Sydney left him standing alone by the pool.

*whistles innocently*
PMs in a second.

:angelnot: Ash

--EDIT--

Chapter Seven

first!
gahhh! that was an absolutely evil place to stop! great update though, can't wait till wednesday!
Aliaschick347
ps- they are so cute together!

I SO love Sydney right now. She did the right thing and it had to be difficult!
Also 'just one time' was baaaaaaaad.

Fantastic chapter, I love this. :D

*stamps foot* Why??!! Why must you do that to us??!! Why can't they just hook up already?! GAH!! You and your fics...*shakes head*

Great job. Can't wait till Wednesday.

~Karen

Now, Mikey boy. You are bad. You don't treat girls like that! Although, I can't say that I minded the dirtyness.

That was all she was to him, a decent screw?

Syd, why on earth would he think you are a piece of hardware?

*giggles*

:angelic:

Excellent chapter.

Now, you were asking for questions, so...

Why is Michael so mean to her, then he wants to be with her again?

Nooo, Michael is so stupid, he has to tell her he wants to be with her.... They are perfect for each other :love:

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

Back