Head Over Heels

i just started reading and i love this story! right from the start!
could you please send me a PM when you update ?? :D thankyou!
update soon :P

That was great ... aww soo cute ... wow they are actully hiding it well ... aww cant believe Jack missed her graduation ... wont Rachel find out taht Syd lied to her ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Sydney had been one of the first to get her diploma, and since they went in alphabetical order Rachel was close to the end.
yeah, at my school someone with the last name that started with "BRI" would be like... 30th in line. no joke.

“I’m sorry, Syd. He should have been here.” Michael rubbed soothing circles on her back, watching as people walked by.
i feel like i'm the only person who remembers that Sydney ditched Vaughn's graduation. is it just me, or is he being... i don't know, too sympathetic? i know i'm the type to keep grudges and all and that they're together now.... but, i don't know. the end?

...felgercarb, you guys - I was like, almost, 100% positive that there was a Brown University in New York City... I must have been thinking of Columbia.

Aww that was soo cute!!
-I can't believe Jack missed her graduation....but because of that Vaughn got to stay with Syd!! :D
Loved it!!! What is with the PMs not sending!??

-OK you still didn't answer my question from before....do we have to deal with another break up!?? **coughIhopenotcough** :D

stupid jack...he misses everything....
if my brother was talking to me and some guy(even my boyfriend) wrapped his arms around me, he would kick the guy's butt...i guess michael isn't the typical overprotective brother...which is kinda refreshing

they are doing a good job of hiding their relationship....but i have a feeling they'll get caught soon...maybe
great chapter...stupid pms have been down all day i think...maybe because of the website changes...i dunno
shelley :blush:

more more more!!!!!!!!
it great, the parts where their romance is hidden and they are very cautious and scared to ruin it for the billionth time.

That was soooo cute!

damn you! i feel like i acutally want a boyfriend now :P damn u and ur cuteness :P

seriously i love this fic its so... for lack of a better word... Fantastic!

Gabby

Back