highschool reunion

more soon guys!!!!maybe tonight or tomarrow morning but i will get more up...in the mean time were is everybody??did you not like the last chapter? :(

Awww... that was so cute. Sorry it took me a while to review. Without the pm (not your fault) I lose track. This chapter was so cute. I am so glad that they are together again. I hope Sydney will want to say Yes, and marry him. You are such a good writer, and thanks for the update. can't wait for the next one!! :woot: (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Ok guys i promised you more so here it is!!!!! :woot:

~At the CIA hospitol~

"7stiches, 2 broken fingers, and 6 hours!!!,can't you find something else to amuse you Vughn?"
"sorry Doc I got ahead of myself I guess."
"Well you got lucky this time, but if this has anything to do with what happened with Sydney..."
"Doc PLEASE!!."
"Ok but you know if you need to talk I listen better than a broken car window."
"Thanks." *oh great its already started,seems their taking my side...this can't be good for Sydney...*

~walking threw Hq to the debriefing room~ Vaughn POV

"umm Agent Vaughn can I talk to you for a minute?"
oh boy this can't be good "Ya sure Jack."
"ok I saw what happened and i'm so sorry."
"Jack don't be sorry me and Sydney have already worked through it."
"well umm sorry to bother you then." *ok that was weired...oh s*** i'm late!*
*kendal will have my head for this!!* "sorry i'm late."
"oh thats ok don't worry about it now lets get started." *ok if thats not weir ed then i don't know what is.*I take my place next to Syd and she has the same expression i did.
"ok first of Agents Vaughn and Bristow. Jack feels that with the current events that have happened that it not safe for you in L.A anymore."
"what do you mean...we have to move leave our friends and family for ever!!"
Jack decided he should speak up "no no no Sydney your only leaving till the heat cools down from your last misson!!
"and how long will that take!!"
"a month at the least so were gonig to send you two to Paris and if we need to then you'll keep on moving around."
"A MONTH!!!WHAT AM I GONNA SAY TO FRANCIE!!!!!wait did you say Paris?"
i couldn't help but laugh and i saw a smile begin to appear on Jack's face
" yes Miss Bristow you leave in one hour."
now it was my turn to speek up"thats not enough time to pack!!"
"I know we can't give you that much time we just gave you enough time to talk with the ones you will be leaving because the chances are you won't talk to them to much while your away."
"what about close are we just gonna walk around naked!!!" * I could see Syd out of the corner of my eye giving me a answer with her smile*
"we will provid you with money to buy close when you get to Paris you will stay at this address."he handed me a piece of paper.
"were not staying in a hotel?"
"no because we don't know how long this could take. here are your Aliases.you'll be possing as a recently engadged couple.Agent Vaughn you will be Travis Wood and Miss Bistow you will be Alexis Parker don't ask who came up with these but when you get there i suggest you both start looking for jobs. Now get going and don't be late meet back her first for equipment you might need."

ok sorry it took so long but its finally here and i hope you like it!!!and thanks Pennstatechic you just made my day :D please review!!!! :woot:

i luv this. i am so sorry that i only replied now! i havent on the comp for a while and when i was it was just to update my story. thanx so much for the pm and please keep me on your list. i luv this story so much and dont think that you have anything to worry about. its amazing and i hope you have more soon please!!!

Oooo. thi si getting every interesting. They get to go to Paris, and they get to be engaged. YAY!! Ican't wait for your next update. I just love this story! Thanks for the pm, and please more soon. :D (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

I love this! I just read through all of it! HAH This is great! What about the reunion? Are they not going to it or something? Can you PM me when you update?!

ya the last chapter or close to one of the last chapters will be the "Big Blow-out" a.k.a the highschool reunion and don't forget about Kim and Alexis......i havent mentioned them latly but i didn't want you to think I forgot about them...but THANKS for the reviews!!!!and yes Aliasfan23 i'll put you on the pm list :smiley:

Back