highschool reunion

ok guys in the words of my 2 year old niece.....I made a boo boo(i think thats it) I hit the delete but instead of the enter one :banghead: i'll still put it up but i won't be able to pm till morning....Hey Carey! glad you liked it

Your welcome! But i really think that its awesome! Ive decided to read everyones fic's that have read mine and posted alot. I think its a really cool way to show thanks! Keep up the awesome work!!!
~Carey

Vaughnwas sitting in his desk chair and Sydney was perched up on his desk.
"What are you going to do about your Reunion?"
"well i'm hoping were back by then, but its not life and death...i mean i think i can live knowing you don't know about my embarrasssing past."he said with a smirk
"well you never know...so whats this about an embarrassing past?she said smiling
"Ya so anyway...when can i tell people i'm gonna be a daddy?" He said with his smile getting bigger.
Sydney smiled at his question."Umm you might want to wait until i tell my Dad because if he has to find out from someone else he'll be upset."
"Wait till you tell me what?" Jack asked walking up to them with a confused look in his face.
Syd lokked over at Vaughn for a sign tellin her it was ok to tell him."Dad you might want to sit down."
"What why...Whats going on?Did you two get into a fight again?"
"NO" Syd said forcefully
"Sydney I know you...you'll fight anyone about anything as long as you have a reason.!"
"What is that suposed to mean!?"she said almost yelling in Jacks face
"well your known for lossing your temper sometimes and...
DAD i'm preganat!"she said chatching him off gaurd.

ok guys i'll finish the rest of the chapter tomaroow morning and pm you guys!!so hope ya like it

and since nobody liked the last part i'm scared to post this one...but heres the rest...

Vaughn whos was watching the whole seen unfold couldn't help but smile at Jacks face.He Jack just stood there motionless until he fell into the chair behind him.
"Whos the father?"what a stupid question
"VAUGHN!! who else would it be.!?"
Jack now had a look of anger on his face as he stood up with one quick motion and grabed vaughn by the neck with one and and was hitting him with the other.
"JACK..." was all vaughn could get uot before he hit him again
"YOU @$$ HOLE YOU TOUCHED MY DAUGHTER!!!"
"DAD STOP!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP!!!Syd was frantically trying to get him off, but wasnt havin much luck.MOre agents who heard the comotion came over and helped her get him off. THey pulled Jack off and held him tight so he couldn't lunged at Vaughn again.Vaughn now had a bloody nose, his lip was bleeding, and i'm sure he was soon get a black eye.His bad hand hurt to but he didn't have enough strength to bring his head down to look at it.HE was mortifyed he didn't know what had just happened weither he had done something wrong or not.
"DAD WHAT THE H*** DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!!!"
"Vaughn are you ok...OMG your bleeding every where!"she had been trying to stop the bleeding but wasnt having much luck."Vaughn your stiches must have broken open because your cast is coverd in blood!"
"Umm ecuse me."
Vaughn took off back to the doctors to get restiched. He didn't know what to do all he new was that he wanted to stay as far away from Jack Bristow as humanly possible. he was in a complete state of shock that every thing around him became a blurr.
"DAD YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME AND VAUGHN!!!
she said as she took off in the direction vaughn had went to.

ok guys what do ya think???do you think i should continue??thanks for the reviews and hope ya like it...

ok guys thanks for the reviews!!!I don't know when more will be up because of my brothers wedding this weekend..i'm hoping my brother gets a job soon so that i can go on line during the day but for right now i can't...i'll try for tuesday because monday i'm getting braces(oh what fun...)but thats not an excuse so i guess i'll try on monday but i'm not making any promises

once again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Chapter

Flash back 20 min earlier jack POV

You see jack talking to someone, but you can't see them because their hidden in the shadows.You also see 5 snippers pointing there guns at him.

"Why do you want these codes so bad? But that doesnt matter because you won't get them!!!"
"Oh yes I will." you can now tell that its a female.
"and may i ask how you plan to?"
"Your going to get them for me."
"and why would i do that?"
"Because we will kill you daughter..." she holds up a little gadgat that looks like something Marshal would make. on it you see sydney at her desk with a small red dot trained at her forhead."Its simple you get the code from Agent Vaughn and I leave your daughter alone..."
"Why do you need this code?" Jack stated with his voice starting to show agravation.
"Thats for me to know..When know you have the code i'll find you ..if you don't get the code within 24hours or i feel that you have spoken about this conversation, I will not only kill your daughter, but everyone in that building. I ask you do you want 1,000 or so poeple give or take a few to die...or for me to get 6 numbers its you choice...?"
"Fine where does he keep the codes?"
"In his jacket pocket. The code changes every 10 hours and 2 minutes after they have been changed he has them on him, which pocket I do not know."
"How do I get them?"
"Thats for you to figure out, but if I feel you have asked him for them, and revealed this conversation..well I guess you will die along with all those poeple. I will be watching your every move so don't do anything stupid."
Jack didn't say anything he just walked away.

End flash back 18 min later.
"DAD I'M PREGNANT!"
this is my chance quick umm."Whos the father?" what a stupid question come on Jack think don't screw this up.
"VAUGHN OF COURSE WHO ELSE WOULD BE?"
Here i go " YOU @$$ HOLE YOU TOUCHED MY DAUGHTER!" left pocket no must be the right yes got it...I hope he doesnt notice this is gone...
"DAD STOP IT!!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!"
"SATY AWAY FROM VAUGHN AND ME!!!"
what just happened here...what have i done...wait know stop thinking like that you just saved a lot of poeples lives, what if she was bluffing and asnt going to kill syd...NO NO JACK you did the right thing...now what?...He lost his train of thought when he heard his cell phone ringing.
"Jack Bristow speaking."
"leave to go to you house."

ok guys thats all for now sorry its so short but i'm falling asleep school just started and i'm already swamped...so the next up date is unpredictable so in other terms i don't know when i'll get more up...but reveiws might help that chapter come sooner..... :lol: hope ya like it this was all one chapter that i broke up into like 10 smaller ones this is basically part of the last chapter so i know what i'm do have faith...

Back