Hopeless Romance Club

It's makes us special! :lol: Well, you know what they say... birds of a feather flock together. Maybe CSI should get another mascot... a chicken. hehe.

Anyways, it's time to eat some real food. I think I saw some frozen chicken nuggets in the freezer... LoL

Milo47 said:
what's up with chocolate? i can't stand it personally!! how do girls eat so much of it? it almost makes me sick just hearin' about it!
i love chocolate...and sometimes it does make me feel better!

i'm single, but i doubt i'm a hopeless romantic...i do have a crush tho ^_^ we're going to the same HS, so i'll be seeing him for the next 4 years!

Hahaha...the scientist in me comes out!

When you eat chocolate (especially a lot of it) it contains endorphins, which make you happy! SO when you are feeling down, a chocolate binge does actually help!!!

And my fav choc is the kind that you get painted on you...I'm such a kink!

btvaughn said:
K. Ackles said:
And my fav choc is the kind that you get painted on you...I'm such a kink!
*shakes head* K...are you being "graphic?" LOL!
:lol: I'm a hopeless romantic.....well, I don't think I'm quite hopeless...just average I suppose! lol. I love love stories and all that good stuff, so I guess I could be considered an HR but I don't really care about having a bf right now....

Movies make me cry. So do TV shows, the Dramas. It all makes me cry. Sappy love songs, the same. When 'Hero' came out, it made me cry. And I wait for that special someone...*sigh*

and as for the chocolate body paint issue. Sue me, it's kinky and I like it! Pardon the mental images that I gave you all, but I like it!

Back