~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

oh oh i am desperate for aim friends
noone i know in oz uses aim so i have a total of 2 yep u got that right 2 friends
addd me
PLEASE
oh and ps
DUDE HES SO MINE thus the name

ok gotta get back to ipm

lol y'all are so stupid to be fighting
you know he's already mine! lol
liz what? i clicked on the thing from the page w/ romance general etc and it usually just goes to the new page but it didnt
liz you kno i just like giving you a hard time i kno you dont have time(i usually dont either)
lol good job liz you sound like me xcept mine was like 3 weeks late lol
awww poor dandan idk we'll try to find you more friends
lol liz we should make her go hunting

Ok first off dandan waht ipm??
And secondly lets settle this Vaughn thing....Cait your to young! your not even legal yet... :P So you lose
-_- Dandan...idk how old you are but i have a feeling i am older...THEREFORE Vaughn belongs to ME and will be mine... :woot:

:angelic:

3rd off...Cait hunting is a VERY scary thing that you should never do and you must of done it while on your drugs... :lol: so dont make dandan do it!

ya know cait..i always come up with nicknames for people (cus i am to lazy to type out there full name) and i am gettin kind of lazy typin out Dandan all the time So........... i gotta shorten that...hehe lets think....
We have Dan, Dani, 2xDan (haha) um..... yeah know how pebbles on the flenstones (sp?) use to say bambam... we could call her pebbles...thats fun! hehe ( :thinking: does anyone know what i am talkin about or am i just THAT old? lol) Ok i think i need more thinking time

Just be warned Dandan i will find a name i like! like cait's or LLT's or... yeah there are more lol i just cant think right now to much schoolin for me :( its makin me stupider

K off to eat (i should proable not eat just once a day but eh no time to eat lunch...)

Oh and the new bathroom set up in my partents bathroom is gonna kill me...I mean they got this thing added in by the door and i am so gonna hit it one day I think it was planed....evil parents.

Why r my post always so dang long?? :confused:

lol i was wondering wat ipm is too
so what if im not legal!!!!!!! thats not fair!!!!! booo lizz you're too old!!! ha
psshh i prob did do it once or twice while on them but no kit made me!!! remember mel and someone else thought i was a stalker!!!
ya i kno ya do its also when its early morning(3 am) and we're sleep deprived and hyper-which is not a good combo for us- which leads to batman and spidey(do you even remember how we got those????)
liz sadly i do kno what your talking about so your not the only one old
hehehhe i like the name pebbles!!!!
aww lizzz you already are stupid dont worry
lizzzz you need to eat more EAT EAT EAT!!!!! lol
heh they prob did plan it cuz all parents are evil EEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIL i tell you!!!! lol
idk but mine are becoming long too
your like kit a bad influence

:blink: wow i was called stupid and a bad infulence all in one post by cait...i feel so loved :(
lol
Oh and i like pebbles too..dandan that might just have to be ur new name... :angelic: Haha

And no i dont remember the whole superman/spiddy thing not all of it anyway we were fightin about who the better superhero was though i remember that.... i think we should ask dandan *coughPebblescough* who is the better superhero?!?!?! dandan your opienion on that??

haha have u caught on to our crazyness yet?? or do we still just freak u out?? :thinking:

awww lizzy you kno its out of love!! I WUB MY GRANNY!!!! plus your not THAT bad of an influence.
i agree dandan i think you'll be called pebbles
wow i dont remember fightin abt it idk the only part i remember is you for some reason said bye batman after a chat was finished and we were goin to ims and then i was asking how you came up with that and thats all i remember lol
lol liz its probably both u freak me out still and i freak myself out but im included in the crazyness i even have my own world remember that? good ol times

OMG are you sure your not stalkers
or im not related to you
coz since i was 2 my family plus my extended family has called me pebbles omg i am so freaked
seriosuly and they got it from the flinstones too
omg how scary
so even if u call me pebbles (which is longer then dandan) i will answe but im so shocked
oh you guys do realise my names dani yer....:confused:

ok now im trying to remember eveything that was in those posts
ok
so IPM is like computers but its writing codes for websites and computer programs for organisations
so boring after aroun 15 hours of it!
I only did it coz i like am super good at it and i ran out of subjects to pick
on that note im in yr 12 (final year) so i am 17....18 soon well in october but i still have first dibs on my Vaughn
haha funny story...my film school teacher is named ian DIXON and his partner dude is named chris VAUGHN so we call them Dixon and Vaughn and it so reminds meof Alias all the time...no joke thats there names and they know the show and were in <3 with JG....one of them (Dixon) is so hot and the Vuaghnster aint to bad either he has the whole rugedly handsome thing going fo him too
wow this post it long

ok final thing
batman vs superman

i should pick batman coz i edited the ad for it for oz and nz
but superman is so much cooler
he has better powers
and he is usually spankin hot
so i gotta pick superman
soory

ok ok im off for now

NOOOO BAD DANI PEBBLES!!!!! BATMAN!!! PICK BATMAN!!!! lol cuz im so much cooler than liz!!
hehehe it would be liz who's the stalker for once b/c she came up with it i just agreed!!!!! lol HAHAHA LIZ YOUR A STALKER TOO NOW!!!! now we have 2 clubs the druggies and teh stalkers
lol wow i think you actually remembered everything pebbles i never do i just keep scrolling up and down
ipm sounds boring but interesting
dang im still the baby tho i was pretty sure you were older i was hangin onto the hope maybe i wouldnt oh well im still protected by it!! lol how much good it does idk
hehehe i would have fun with that if i had a teacher named vaughn and dixon id be like so are you secretly a spy?
dang liz you started a trend of long posts!!! bad lizzy bad!!! lol
OOOH I SAVED A DUMMY'S LIFE YESTERDAY!!!!!!
AND I LEARNED HOW TO BREATH!!!!!! lol (rescue breathing)

HAHA Pebbles has spoken...not only am i cooler but iam Hotter too!!

And no i didnt stalk u i am just that good! after all i am superman! :cool:
And yes i know your name is dani...but Pebbles is so much more fun. (not that i dont like the name dani... gosh cait help i am diggin myself into a whole... :Ph34r: )

OMG i wanna go to your school and have cool teachers with cool names!!! that would be SOOOOOOOO much fun...no one here watched alias...i was all along. (n)

Dang i really am the old one...i am almost 19 (May 16th! :woot: lol) My friends r gonna take me out for my b-day idk where all i know is that i gotta get a dress....which they never fit me right but oh well.

Yay go cait for savin a fake persons life!! :lol: I gotta take my CPR class on sunday *sigh* although thats cool i've always wanted to know how to do it right so..yeah lol.

dont worry pebbles after sunday me and cait can save your life if you choke/sink in a pool! it just might take us awhile to get there.... :rolleyes:

K i am sure i forgot stuff but i gotta go cook dinner and do homework and sleep! lol sleep sounds VERY nice right now... :asleep:

hey cpr might b a good excuse for u guys to come visit oz
and ur not THAT much older then me...like 1 year
haha and tiny booper is really young :P

Hellooooooooo laura! how have you been??

Lmao nice pebbles...i like caits new name... :lol:

Yeah i know i am not much older than u but i am way older than lil cait! shes just a baby! ^_^ hehe

Oh i dont think we would make it in time to save ur life if we had to come for CPR sorry dani, but that would be cool to go over there! when i live in Italy for a few months u all can come see me :D

psssh liz you aint hotter lol
lol liz spell it right *hole sry not right now im enjoying it being you digging the hole for once and not me
awww it was soooo cool for me because one of my teachers watched it so i could skip class and go talk to her about it and also if i was in her class i could just go up to her desk and talk to her abt it instead of doin my homework
that sounds like fun lizzy!
HAHAHA YOURE STILL THE GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!
i kno now im a hero!!! yeah lol
liz might not make it pebbles but i will!!!!! cuz batman is cool and will do anything to get there in time!!!!
HEY LAUR!!! (i would be too lazy too i was almost too lazy to go back and adress everything we were talkin about)
i actually kinda like my new name! yaya
uhh liz italy isnt any closer for your information
dang it you kno how i was cleanin earlier so my friends could come over well i cleaned but now they cant come over!!!! gerrrr

lol i know its not closer but its cooler! duh! lol.
aw sorry ur friends couldnt come play!!
OMG cait i didnt have to sit there and listen to that kids whole sex life...i was so happy that he didnt say one word about it!! we just caught up and talked about school and paintballing and how we never went and did that...then i had to go cook. i was like Oh thank God!
Although my food didnt come out all that good...my parents lie and said it was but it wasnt as good as the first time i made it. :(
K i am off to bed before i drop dead from no sleep!

lol poor liz you kno you just wanted to hear all about it
lol
hehe im sure they were lying JK im sure it was good you were just critical cuz your the cook
aww lizzy dont die!!!!! i can do cpr!!!!!!!!!! i saved a dummy so i can save you!!!! lol (that should make ya feel REAL safe that i saved a dummy mhmmmmm)

nutters
that what i will call you guys when im refering to both you guys
yep that works for me!
haha
awww and dont worry i suck at cooking to....the only thing im good at making is laxative cupcakes for teachers i hate
i speant sooo long making them!! now they are perfect for those teachers you hate

*note to self..never eat cupcakes from pebbles*

:lol: dandan is good at this name makin thing too. now its not just only me makin up names!
which means...watch out cait :P

ugh off to the stupid class i hate the most!! (n) (and i still dont have my paper done, and i am gonna miss this class Again on monday *sigh*)

Pebblwa ur always on at like 2am my time lol

sorry if stuff is spelled really wrong i just put in my contacts and they r still blurry so i cant even really see :rolleyes:

Awww im sorry
lemme just call up the people who invented time zones and ask em to change it for us

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

sorry no answer
ill try again later

good luck with that class!

lol yupp liz definately starting to be like me yup yup
hehehe i got another new nickname well both us did but yaya!
lol as long as you dont make any mean ones im fine with it
im actually gettin kinda good at cooking at my friend josh's house i heped his mum make the food for the people comin over for his bday and i had to play hostess
nd yeah ill keep in mind not to eat anything from pebbles
i think your on right now pebbles but now im not sure if your on or you just left yourself signed in
yeah pebb unless your phone calls back in time it aint gunna reach them, sorry to tell ya

hey i just noticed were on page 147...47! lol ok moving on... so thats really sad that u didnt reach em pebbles but at least u tired! lol Oh so i went to that class and we had to do this survey thing for the school but i had already done it so i got to leave...but not before he gave us MORE homework *sigh* lol but at least i didnt have to stay for the class! so thanks for wishin me luck!

Back