House

I cannot wait for February 7th!! One week and one day!! I really hope that Stacy chooses House, even though I used to be a House/Cameron shipper. I think Stacy/House is better.

Oh and I must be the ONLY one, but I absolutely loooove Chase!! I think he is adorable and I think that he and Cameron would be cute together.

AHHHH eight days!

*squee*
*SQUEEEEEES louder*

house/stacy :woot: :woot:
i was squeeing and like jumping out of my chair

*ahem* i mean :mellow: *dull voice* that was wrong and house shouldn't have done that and it was wrong and stacy shouldn't have cheated on her husband :mellow:

but SQUEEEEEEE!!!

i'm good now :lol:
but i LOVED IT even if that patient lady was psychotic....
*sigh* but i cant belive house let her go... that doc (who's name is escaping me) was right - he DOES want to be miserable...
stacy just has to come back tho (n)

i think wilson was the name you wanted. i love him. he's awesome.
but stacy/house? if she wasn't married i'd like it, but i think it's more i just like house whistling and showing up early and freaking everyone out. i don't really care who he is with in order to do that.

m-c

I thought GG did a great job on House...wish he could of thrown in some humor, but I guess under the circumstances it probably wouldn't have been appropriate.

I think I'm going to cry if I call up JB HiFi one more time and they tell me that they don't have any House DVDs in stock... Not even getting a new sig and av could cheer me up :sadangel:

aww! but i love your sig and av! :D

cameron was all whiny and bitchy last episode. she's not usually like that, i was a little upset. it really bothered me.
foreman's definitely become so low on my liking list that i like chase. i just can't help it, foreman's evil or something.

m-c

he had robot!sex with cameron!!!! haha. i was really excited. :P they have to get together eventually......
and of course, he'll be fine. i think his leg will still hurt though, even though he wants the ketamine. like wilson says, he can't be nearly as unhappy if his leg doesn't hurt. and if he's not unhappy, he's not house.

m-c

Finally, I have watched all episodes of both seasons, so I can have a look at this forum :smiley:
I sneak-peaked here before I was finished, so I got spoiled :(

House must be one of the most amazing TV-shows, EVER. I absolutely worship this show, much better than ER or Greys Anatomy and so on.
I even got my boyfriend hooked, he's just as addicted as I am now :smiley:. And the only other TV-shows he feels a need to watch is M.A.S.H. and West Wing, because they are such high quality shows.

Anyway... Great finale, I knew that he was going to be shot (spoiled :(), but I didn't see the hallucinations coming. Great insight into Houses weird mind. There is definetly something with Cameron that House can't get out of his mind...

I'm really excited to see what they will do with season 3.

And Bubbles, I love your sig and av!!!

I absolutely LOVE this show! I am obsessed with it! The finale was sooo good. I really, really want Cameron and House to get together! It was sooo close to happening in season 1! I loved the robot!sex scene, it was really cute!

I really, really hate Chase. He is SOOO annoying. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I can't wait for season 3!! It is gonna be soooo good!

so i was flipping through channels and i came to uptown girls. i hadn't seen it for a really long time but i remembered it a little. so this guy comes on stage with a guitar and i'm all "oh he's really cute" and then IT WAS CHASE! haha. he had shorter, darker hair. but seriously, he was hot. i was a little weirded out. ^_^

m-c

Back