How 2 improve next season

Everyone probaly has a little list of things that they didn't like about this season and whut they want 2 c next season. This is mine. Post urs!

Things that need to b done to improve S5

1) More Syd and Vaughn moments

2) More Sydney A$$ kicking

3) More Irina

4) More Rambaldi

5) Sydney dressing up in alias' more ( Don't know how 2 spell tht lol :rolleyes: )

6) Less bringing back people from the dead

There is not to much to complain about becuz off the awesomeisity ( great word I just made up) of this show and the awseomeisity of this season. The first 3 r my main things that need to happen! :D

[just spelling ~ V]

I believe that this season all the episodes kind of ended very clean, they never left us hanging like they did in S1 and 2. I believe to make is better they should have a good cliffhanger in every episode and not make the episode so confusing with all the dead people coming back.

Season 5 needs:

1. More cliffhangers
2. Less self contained episodes (They just stink)
3. Less Nadie(Which we will get. Yeah! She's just too navie.)
4. More Irina(Does anyone dissagree with that?)
5. One really big enemy(Not so many different ones that we can't keep track but one really good one like Sloan in S1 or Lauren In S3

They need to make things more continuous, and stop writing characters our of character...that's bugging me.

I want less Nadia...to the point of none.

I'd like to see the end of the self contained episodes.

I want them to not make Vaughn a bad guy...that storyline has been played out too much.

After Irina's showing in the season finale, I'm not ecstatic for her to come back. Unless they can actually write her in character.

Hmmm...and I don't know what else.

Well, if the writers would just come here to AA and take a gander at Verdy's columns they could find out how to improve S5! :lol:

They definitely need to tie up all the questions they have put out there and seemingly forgotten about....the baby in the photo...the truth takes time....paternity of Nadia brought into question....SAB 47.....when Jack refers to the thing that would "undo" Syd....and I am sure many many more! :rolleyes:

-Too many questions are left unanswered! We need more answers!

-More cliffhangers (hate self contained episodes!)

-One major villain (besides Sloane) that is actually a challenge for Syd, all season long.

-More Syd action! We rarely see her go out on missions and kick ass!

-More Aliases. The show is called Alias, and there hasn't been that many this season.

-IRINA! Spymommy is probably the most interesting and mysterious character (if written right.) Bring back the old, ass kicking, "Truth Takes Time" Irina!

-More Syd/Vaughn moments. I'm a huge Syd/Vaughn fan, but I feel they jumped into the engagement thing a little to quickly. We didn't even see them together that much this season!

-A little less Nadia. I love Nadia to death, but I feel that they focused more on her this season than Sydney, and Sydney is the main character.

-Rambaldi! If the Rambaldi storyline wasn't completely wrapped up, so I'm assuming that they can still use it. If so, I would love to see more Rambaldi.

There are probably more, but I just can't think right now! Season 4 was great, but not as amazing as season 1 and 2. The show lost a lot in season 3, and they haven't totally got it all back in season 4. I'm hoping season 5 will wrap up a lot and give us answers to the many questions we have.

Alias season five needs:

1. Less Nadia! (They tried way to hard to make the foucs on her and I didnt like her at all!)

2. More cliffhangers(there was hardly any at all! If i want self contained episdoes, I can watch any other show!)

3. Less people coming back from the dead! (its been done way too many times, and if they do it once more I'm going to scream!)

4. A real enemy. (I hated all this stuff about having a diferent bad guy a week, We never knew who they were fighting!)

Personally, I dont care what they do as long as the stories are entertaining and interesting. They were this season and have been every other... so I don't see that changing! :D

aliasfanjay said:
Personally, I dont care what they do as long as the stories are entertaining and interesting. They were this season and have been every other... so I don't see that changing! :D
[post="1364962"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Co-signing.

kelly clarkson rox said:
I believe that this season all the episodes kind of ended very clean, they never left us hanging like they did in S1 and 2. I believe to make is better they should have a good cliffhanger in every episode and not make the episode so confusing with all the dead people coming back.
[post="1362415"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally agree with this. Many of the episodes this season could very easily have been watched out of sequence or even missed and the viewer would, in most cases, be none the wiser. There needs to be thread that connects them all.

I agree with many others. Heres what i think S5 needs. and what it doesn't need:

*more syd and vaughn(specifically a song that goes "here comes the bride. . . ")
*less nadia, is she the main character of this show? . . . um, NO!
*more family ass kicking!(syd, jack, and irina. NOT nadia!)
*only one, maybe two, villans. S4 was too packed-full of them.
*tie the eps together better. self contained ones are annoying.
*more alias'. syd didn't have many in S4
^^^^^^they might not do many because of a certain little thing in her tummy
that shouldn't be there. *cough-benyousuck!*

A must for season 5:
-More Irina
-A clueless friend
-More Sark
-More a$$ kicking
-A new character- sorry Dixon but your boring now, or give Dixon a better story if any!
-LESS SELF-CONTAINED EPISODES, the irony is that having a week-to-week show without any interuptions or re-runs is better for cliffhangers which season 4 didn't take advantage of.

I trust JJ and belive that he does everything on Alias for a reason. I love every episode. I don't think he needs to improve on anything, Alias is perfect IMO.

Back