How much are YOU worth?!?!

jEn Jr. said:
well it is a nice idea for a human...and even though they have no idea what your about that's how humans should be determined for who they are not just what they are on the outside or what they believe in...kind of like descrimination...i know it's supposed to be a joke and cool to see what you would be worth...but i just thought that's not what should be determined, from what you are on the outside.
[post="1239820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well, then why aren't the ugly people outraged? They are being discriminated against also.....

Marlene said:
^Whoa...o_0...props to you.  :lol:  You can probably deduct like another 10k off my value because I saw ridiculous things like that...and I MOOOO on occasion.  Especially in math class.  :P That and you'll probably be pissed off trying to dissect what kind of accent I have.  It's such a hodge-podge of strange things that people are confused...very new york, but very long island, and possibly a hint of boston so I've been to...and sometimes I unintentionally go a little off southern...because of one of my insane obsessions to acquire a southern accent...which was facinating cause well...it's useful for skits and plays.

And quite possibly if I suddenly grew a few more inches...and some more then well that could definately add to it. 

I mean quite frankly it's just like...if you don't like it deal with it..or ignore it...there's no reason to get worked up about it..."cause everyone's a little bit racist."
[post="1239938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Too bad those values aren't for real. Otherwise, ABC should just buy the entire cast and crew of Alias and then they can make as many episodes as they need.

jEn Jr. said:
what do you mean the ugly people???...like where it says how attractive youare?
[post="1241264"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, I was referring to how people were up in arms about the fact that if you aren't white, your price is lowered. So, I was asking why aren't the ugly people outraged? It was sort of meant as a way to cool down how some people were getting angry.

jEn Jr. said:
well like ugly on the outside or on the inside?....(i love your av)
[post="1243234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I meant ugly on the outside, because it asks how you rate your attractiveness....It was just a joke

Scarlet Crystal said:
i don't think people were offended by you per se, they jsut thought the site a waste and a bit discriminatory.
[post="1251642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ughh...I'll just forget about it

BTW, I wasn't "ughhing" at you, just in general...that although it is a bit discriminatory, there are hundreds of other things that are asked on that site that aren't being ranted about.

I saw the whole thing as more of a satirical look at society. Like if you don't conform (or you're a woman and anything less than a C-cup :lol: ), you're not 'worth' as much.....

Back