How soon will J.Lo divorce Marc Anthony?

Media sources are reporting actress/singer/dancer/gigantic-Puerto Rican-jelly-booty Jennifer Lopez h

• This will be a quicky, even by J.Lo standards - 1 week.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They'll take about a month and call it quits.

• This one will be around 2 months tops.

• 3 months and they'll go their separate ways.

• 4 months - a regular J.Lo marriage term.

• 5 months - this will be a long one for J.Lo.

• Marc Anthony will get some SERIOUS booty for about 6 months, and then it's over... again.

• More than 6 months, but no more than 9. This will be a historic one for J.Lo.

• Wow this one could take about 1 year or even more!

• Believe it or not, these 2 are actually meant for each other - these 2 will be together until death

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
E! Online has the scoop - apparently they married in J.Lo's backyard - oh... how cute! ;)

I'm thinking 3 months tops, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got divorced tomorrow.

705_image_01.jpg

Jennifer Lopez

705_image_02.jpg

Kyle, Stan, Cartman, Jennifer Lopez, and Kenny.

705_image_07.jpg

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck - ohh... poor Ben, poor Ben.

705_image_12.jpg

That "other" J.Lo gets a job at a "La Taco"

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LET'S GO TAMPA TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! GO BOLTS LET'S TAKE THAT STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

LOL - Fat butt and Pancake head is my most favorite ep of Southpark ever. :lol: Taco flavored kisses for my Ben...

I actually read an article on Yahoo that bookies are actually putting odds on this - it's like 3 to 1 they'll be divorced by the end of the year. Plus, they're speculating she will probably marry more times than Elizabeth Taylor.

I hate J-Lo. :o_O: It's not going to last the year IMO.

I think they will divorce soon, but I don't wish that for them, I hope they'll be happy. I didn't vote and won't, I don't think it's nice. -_-

Sophie said:
I think they will divorce soon, but I don't wish that for them, I hope they'll be happy. I didn't vote and won't, I don't think it's nice. -_-
It's all for fun and games... don't worry I don't wish bad on anyone... it's just that J.Lo is so popular that people all over the world actually make BETS on this.

It's not like they're gonna see this...

Oh well I guess I'm an a-hole, kind of, huh?

hey!!! this thread evil!!!! i like j-lo maybe she just in search 4 the man 4 her!!!!
but ahywhoooo......
i say around 1 week!!!(j/k) i never voted!!!
LMAO!!!

Damn this is embarrassing :lol:

They are both puertorican,everyone down here is like "What r people gonna say about us" :lol:

Well I give them like maybe a year or less.

spysurfergrl247 said:
Damn this is embarrassing :lol:

They are both puertorican,everyone down here is like "What r people gonna say about us" :lol:

Oh I don't mean to laugh at anyone because they're from Puerto Rico or from anywhere! I'm not that mean... I hate racism, nationalism and all that stuff (well being proud of your country is another thing of course).

But it's true - women from Cuba (especially Cuba), Caribbean countries such as Puerto Rico and many Latin women have really HUGE ASSES. We're talking badukandouns!!

Putting this in spoiler tags - if you're a girl or are easily offended then don't read this:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>SPOILER
</td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->I LOVE THAT ASS!!! There's not a guy in this world who wouldn't at least grab those 2 huge buttocks with both their hands and squeeze them nice and hard! J.Lo and Beyonce have great, money-making booties!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--></b>

Hey, I don't see girls that way though, I love Jen (Garner) because of who she is and I HATE fake girls... I've only looked at Pamela Anderson in a sexual way because that's the only way she really comes across, which is NOT good... That's why being a role model for girls means keeping your clothes on and not declaring that your butt is worth a million dollars (J.Lo said this once, and even if she was joking, in all truth, we mean 70% of what we say in jokes!).

Damn this is embarrassing

They are both puertorican,everyone down here is like "What r people gonna say about us"

Oh I don't mean to laugh at anyone because they're from Puerto Rico or from anywhere! I'm not that mean... I hate racism, nationalism and all that stuff (well being proud of your country is another thing of course).

But it's true - women from Cuba (especially Cuba), Caribbean countries such as Puerto Rico and many Latin women have really HUGE ASSES. We're talking badukandouns!!

Putting this in spoiler tags - if you're a girl or are easily offended then don't read this:

SPOILER 
I LOVE THAT ASS!!! There's not a guy in this world who wouldn't at least grab those 2 huge buttocks with both their hands and squeeze them nice and hard! J.Lo and Beyonce have great, money-making booties!

Hey, I don't see girls that way though, I love Jen (Garner) because of who she is and I HATE fake girls... I've only looked at Pamela Anderson in a sexual way because that's the only way she really comes across, which is NOT good... That's why being a role model for girls means keeping your clothes on and not declaring that your butt is worth a million dollars (J.Lo said this once, and even if she was joking, in all truth, we mean 70% of what we say in jokes!).

Its okay :D

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back