How soon will J.Lo divorce Marc Anthony?

Media sources are reporting actress/singer/dancer/gigantic-Puerto Rican-jelly-booty Jennifer Lopez h

• This will be a quicky, even by J.Lo standards - 1 week.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They'll take about a month and call it quits.

• This one will be around 2 months tops.

• 3 months and they'll go their separate ways.

• 4 months - a regular J.Lo marriage term.

• 5 months - this will be a long one for J.Lo.

• Marc Anthony will get some SERIOUS booty for about 6 months, and then it's over... again.

• More than 6 months, but no more than 9. This will be a historic one for J.Lo.

• Wow this one could take about 1 year or even more!

• Believe it or not, these 2 are actually meant for each other - these 2 will be together until death

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
VaughnFan13 said:
What happened to Bennifer? That went on for so long...and now, she's moved on already.
Ick - heard on the radio that her and Ben have only been broken up for about five months.

Just when we thought Bennifer was dead, now we have this ...

VaughnFan13 said:
What happened to Bennifer? That went on for so long...and now, she's moved on already.
Don't you know that she can move on after a divorce faster than anyone in the entire world?!?!?!?!?!?

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT??!?!??!

Just kidding I'm not really angry!!!

Alias_Gay said:
now we have Mannifer ....  ;)
:lol: I was wondering what they would call it ....

And oh man, look what I read here

So she might be pregnant now? I know nothing about J-Lo really but after she broke up with P. Diddy she married Cris Judd, like a few months later. Now, her and Ben break up and she's married and pregnant already? Good Lord. Take some time and chill woman!

What?! J. Lo is pregnant?? I heard that but I didn't believe it.... I thought that was Julia Roberts who was pregnant with twins (well it was plastered all over People magazine and I think it was on the news too?)

she seriously has problems...i mean, seriously....
but im glad she married, now she'll def keep her
hands off michael vartan during filming monster
in law...i was worried she'd try and steal him off
the other jen....
i mean, who wouldnt try? he's gorgeous...:love: ^_^

ivand67 said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
Damn this is embarrassing :lol:

They are both puertorican,everyone down here is like "What r people gonna say about us" :lol:

Well I give them like maybe a year or less.
Oh I don't mean to laugh at anyone because they're from Puerto Rico or from anywhere! I'm not that mean... I hate racism, nationalism and all that stuff (well being proud of your country is another thing of course).

But it's true - women from Cuba (especially Cuba), Caribbean countries such as Puerto Rico and many Latin women have really HUGE ASSES. We're talking badukandouns!!

Putting this in spoiler tags - if you're a girl or are easily offended then don't read this:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->I LOVE THAT ASS!!! There's not a guy in this world who wouldn't at least grab those 2 huge buttocks with both their hands and squeeze them nice and hard! J.Lo and Beyonce have great, money-making booties!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree--></b>

Hey, I don't see girls that way though, I love Jen (Garner) because of who she is and I HATE fake girls... I've only looked at Pamela Anderson in a sexual way because that's the only way she really comes across, which is NOT good... That's why being a role model for girls means keeping your clothes on and not declaring that your butt is worth a million dollars (J.Lo said this once, and even if she was joking, in all truth, we mean 70% of what we say in jokes!).

OMG!!! :lol:
all guys are like that!!! i mean my mates got a natural j-lo ass and all the guys are after her!!!! i got natural pamela anderson boobs(LOL)(hate them though i'll probably get boob reduction or summin ;) )

i actually think that marc and j.lo will stick around for at least 9 months (for the baby) and maybe a bit more until j.lo is back on her feet. then marc will probably bounce, if j.lo doesn't dump him first.

Back