~Identity: Unknown~

Hey. I think Im in love with you!
You write such good fics and this looks like its gonna be a dam good one (y)
I love the way u write and this is novel quality ;)
so, do I need to ask about being added?
ok I will, PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST ^_^
thanx

PM list: 11/03/04

Sydney Bristow 2300844
syd26
Alias_Day
Scialet
sexcivaughan14
German Muse
alias_luver
Babbling_Fool
aliasdancer007
jughelynj
tunita
crazyaliaschick
Nancy O
wanttobew/MV
xxaliasluverxx

A/N: I'm working on typing up the next chapter now, i have it on paper, just need to get it all typed up.

P.S: hope you don't mind if I quote lol

Hey, i love it when people quote, it makes me feel good to know that people actually read it and don't just skim by or something. Good reviews make for good upcoming chapters. They just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. lol. So the answer is no, i don't mind. :P

It's short, i know, but i've just lost my passion to write. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just haven't gotten a good idea for a long time. I think i'm just stressed. So i apoligize for the suckiness of my recent chapters.

~Ch.3~

The soft crackle of fire filled the darkly lit room. It had been burning for hours and was now mearly ashes and soot, yet it still gave off enough heat to keep the room at a constant temperature. The blinds were closed, making it hard to tell what time of the day it truly was. The only light came from inside the bathroom; a small sliver crept through the slightly ajar door. Michael Vaughn had been out for an ongoing three days. That was three days without food, three days without water, and three days closer to a certain death that was just waiting to take him, waiting for him to give in. He was awake mentally before physically. He could hear the sounds of the fire and the winter storm brewing outside, but nothing else.

He struggled for a moment, but finally managed to open his eyes ever so slightly. The first thing he saw was the ceiling fan above him. He stared at it for a second, trying to figure out if he'd ever seen it before, but the harder he tried the more confused he got. It was as if his mind was blank, like there was nothing for him to even think about. He quickly tried to get out of bed, but failed when the dark red sheets got tangled around his legs. He fell to the floor face first, not having time to catch himself with his hands. He lied there for a moment, his cheek pressed to the cold hardwood floor.

"Ugh...damn it."

He slowly pushed himself off the ground and sat up on his knees. After rubbing away the pain in his cheek; he finally realized he wasn't wearing anything but a sheet. He held onto the bedpost and slowly pulled himself to his feet. He tied the sheet around his waist after finding no clothes anywhere in sight, except for a womans. He walked over to the suitcase on the floor and picked up a black bra that sat on top of the rest of the clothes. He held it up.

"What in the hell is going on?" He asked himself.

A sound from the hallway made him quickly drop the article of clothing instantly. He stood absolutely still, listening to the creaking of the floor under someone’s feet. He slowly moved to the door and went to open it, but the knob didn't turn. He silently cursed and immediately, without even thinking, went to look for another exit point. The only other way out was the window, but it was blocked off by the headboard of the king-sized bed. He sighed not knowing what to do. Looking back to the door, his eyes automatically locked on to the three golden hinges. That's when he finally knew what he would have to do. He frantically started to go through the room, looking for a screwdriver or anything that he could use to pry off the bolts holding the door in place. He walked over to the oak desk and started to flip through some mail, he briefly looked at the name on the envelope.

"Jack Bristow?"

He looked down, past the envelope and saw a silver mail opener sitting atop the pile. He picked it up and walked back over to the door. He carefully pried off the bolts on the hinges, trying not to make alot of noise. He finally got all of the bolts up and picked up the door. He set it up against the wall and stuck his head out of the doorway. Looking down both ends, he found the hallway empty. He carefully made his way to the stairs. Moving as far to the left as he could, he started to walk down one by one, knowing that walking down the middle would cause more noise, as there is less support. He was going down fine until he stepped on a small toy that had been lazily discarded on the steps. He tried to grab the banister, but it didn't stop him from tumbling down the stairs. He once again fell flat on his face, this time he wasn't getting up so quickly. He moaned softly and rolled onto his back. His hand immediately went to his left shoulder, which felt as though someone had stabbed him.

"I have to stop doing this." He said to himself.

He pushed pulled himself to his feet once again and leaned on the railing for support. He closed his eyes briefly, trying to make the sudden dizzy spell he was feeling go away. He was interrupted when the front door opened. He stood there, absolutely frozen as a younger woman stepped inside holding a larger paper bag full of groceries in her arms. Once she closed the door and turned around jumped, sending the oranges that were sitting on top in the bag, falling to the ground. She placed her hand over her heart and moved back against the door. They just stared at eachother.

"You're up." She said a bit surprised. She didn't think he'd be walking around only three days after almost dying.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked. She shook her head.

"No, of course not, but...I didn't think you'd be up for another few days. You were pretty bad when we found you." She told him. She adjusted the bag in her arms.

"What do you mean when you found me? What happened? Where am I? Who am I?" He asked. The last question caused her heart to skip a beat. She suddenly realized that he was completely confused.

"What's the last thing you remember?" She asked staring at him. He shook his head.

"I don't. I don't know who you are...I wake up like..." He looked down at himself, the maroon sheet still wrapped around his waist.
"...This." He said. He looked back up at her.

"What happened to me?" He asked. She took a step forward and he took on back. She immediately stopped.

"Look, I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? My father and brother-in-law found you almost frozen to death outside. They brought you here and you've been sleeping for the last three days. Today's Christmas Eve." She told him.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Why.... why don't I remember anything? Why don't I remember who I am?" He asked her. She shrugged.

"Well, you have a pretty bad wound on the back of your head, like someone hit you. It could be from that." She said. He lifted his hand and touched the sore spot on the back of his head. He winced when he hit the raw spot. She immediately stepped forward again but he stuck his hand out.

"Don't...I can't trust you...I don't even trust myself right now. Even if your intentions are good." He told her. She nodded and stopped again.

"Look, let me get you some clothes, okay?" She asked looking at what he was wearing. He nodded and stepped to the side to let her pass by him. She quickly went upstairs and retrieved him some clothes. She came back down and held them out in front of her. He carefully took them.

"Thank you...."

"Sydney." She told him. He nodded.

"Thank you, Sydney." He said. She smiled softly and pointed behind her.

"The bathroom is just down that hallway. You can take a shower if you'd like, just try not to get the back of your head wet, the stitches will fall off." She said. He nodded and walked down the hallway. She watched as he examined he bathroom before entering. He walked inside and closed the door. She picked up the grocery bag off the floor and went back to what she was previously doing.

Vaughn quickly turned on the shower and took of the sheet that was previously covering him. He pulled back the shower curtain and stepped inside, holding onto the wall so he didn't slip. He closed the shower curtain and instantly relaxed as the warm water washed over his sore muscles. He carefully washed his hair around the wound on his head, and after a half-hour he turned off the water. He stepped out of the tub and dried himself off with a towel. He quickly pulled on the sweatshirt and plaid pj's that Sydney had given him and went to open the door, but stopped abruptly when he saw his reflection in the mirror. He stared at himself for a moment, his eyes scanning the person looking back at him. All of a sudden a vision hit him, it was as if he was dreaming while he was awake.

~Flashback~

He sat at the round black table, staring at that older balding man across from him.

"Look, I messed up last time, but I won't this time. I'm taking this mission, whether you or this agency likes it or not." He said. The man leaned back in his chair and folded his hands on the table in front of him.

"When you fail, and you probably will, it's over." The man said.

"I understand." He said.

"No, I don't just mean you're job, I mean everything."

~End Flashback~

First! lol
almost beat da pm...
i cant review right now...gotta write this damn paper...but later promise! ;)
and, he's gonna start a new life? i mean he can if he want to... :P

Scialet said:
First! lol
almost beat da pm...
i cant review right now...gotta write this damn paper...but later promise! ;)
[post="1058405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol. That's okay, honestly, i don't think it's worth reviewing. :lol:

spy41 said:
lol.  That's okay, honestly, i don't think it's worth reviewing. :lol:
[post="1058423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oww don't ever say that again! it's such a great fic!!!
but i luv quoting, so right now i dont have time...but i'll do it! unless u don't want me to... (n)

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
Poor Vaughny Wanny!  :sadangel:

Vaughny wanny sat on a wall, vaughny wanny had a great fall....

:lol: sorry. :hmm:
[post="1058454"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blink: :lol: lol. And Sydney put Vaughny together again.

spy41 said:
It's short, i know, but i've just lost my passion to write.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  I just haven't gotten a good idea for a long time.  I think i'm just stressed.  So i apoligize for the suckiness of my recent chapters.
[post="1058396"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Owwww! Hope you Muse gets back soon! :(
Oh wait, I´m here! :P :rolleyes:
Anyway, great update! :smiley:
Can´t wait to see what´ll happen *coughs/vactioncough* :angelic: and how the others will react to the waken-Vaughn! :woot:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

hey! :hi:

im finally back... ^_^

So i apoligize for the suckiness of my recent chapters.

oh no! dont say that! its so awesome! it does suck at all!!!

He fell to the floor face first, not having time to catch himself with his hands. He lied there for a moment, his cheek pressed to the cold hardwood floor.

oww...nice wake up... :(

He walked over to the suitcase on the floor and picked up a black bra that sat on top of the rest of the clothes. He held it up.A sound from the hallway made him quickly drop the article of clothing instantly.

:angelic: :lol:
"What do you mean when you found me? What happened? Where am I? Who am I?"

:eek: :blink:

"I don't. I don't know who you are...I wake up like..." He looked down at himself, the maroon sheet still wrapped around his waist.
"...This." He said. He looked back up at her.

nice pic :P

"Look, I messed up last time, but I won't this time. I'm taking this mission, whether you or this agency likes it or not." He said. The man leaned back in his chair and folded his hands on the table in front of him.

"When you fail, and you probably will, it's over." The man said.

"I understand." He said.

"No, I don't just mean you're job, I mean everything."

The agency? what agency? not CIA I guess... :poke: hint?

It was AWFUL!!! Dont ever doubt about that!

Scialet ;)

Back