If Only...

great chapter, sis! I definitely like this story...thanks for the pm!

And this Joe character...I'd say he shouldn't do anything bad to her, but then I remember that she could just kick his butt! :lol:

And hot guys are most definitely smart....they are at my school...;)

nance said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
ooooo... yay! yay yay yay!

I actually really liked that chapter. :D
what? you didn't like my other chapters? huh? huh? :lol: :rotflmao: ;) wuv yah.

whaddya mean hot guys can't be smart... Prince William knows freaking 4+ languages 🤤
I loved those, but this one's my fav. dunno why. :D

wow.... more than four languages.... but can he speak the language of lurrrve?;) :lol:

french, you mean? why of course! french, english, welsh... and some other non-important one :lol: OH SWAHILI... or yeah... some african one. ^_^ french is all that matteers :love:

Sorry this chapter is so short. ^_^

Chapter 4.

In Joe’s POV:

She is stunning. Gorgeous. Striking. Breath-taking. Every word that describes the beauty of a Greek goddess. Maybe she is Greek.

Atari Chevalier. Chevalier. Was that Greek? It sounded French or something…Ah… who care’s… she’s amazing.

Her eyes. Her eyes are huge like an ocean of chocolate that I can’t help but stare into. And her hair. It’s so long and silky, I just want to reach out and run my hands through it. Every flicker of movement she makes, it seems as if her hair ripples out and shows off the chestnut color. Most incredibly… her lips. The way they are so full and look sexy even without the gunk of lip gloss. If only… my lips could be on hers.

And the wonder of it all… she doesn’t use makeup. Not even lip gloss. She’s so natural… and different. Why can’t all girls be like her?

God she’s just… beautiful. And intimidating.

When I stood across from her today, she was almost as tall as me. She must be at least 5’9”.

And it’s also no surprise she’s got an amazing figure. She beat Goldman at football a few days ago in class. That was absolutely great. Finally, his ego was hurt and the fact that it was a
girl. Ha. Even though Jared’s my buddy, I have to admit... he’s such an arrogant ass sometimes.

I just hope Atari doesn’t think of me like that.

This guy’s obsessed about her. :lol:

wow he is obessesed about her. woah. Joe... naughty boy, think of kissing her :lol: :laughbounce: I love it!!
--mandy :angelic:

WUB!!!!!! YURRAY!!! Always looking for that bit of romance....that I am! Great job, sis! I can't wait to read more...thanks for the pm!

hehe i think joe has a crush...i wonder what he will do about it? :D whatever he does i'm sure she'll "hate" it :D

by the way i just started reading ...and so far its really good!! our girl sounds a lot like a certain heroine that just happens to be one of your obsessions :P well except the fear part and the part with the abusive dad...

but anyway...its good...keep writing and don't leave us hanging!

i've finally read the whole thing!!! this is so cool nance, i'm hooked. please tell me when there's more up. and this joe guy is obsessed with her, allright :lol: i wanna see them togehter now!
btw, Prince William... :love:

sure! :D

wow i'm really surprsied, a lot of people reading this one :lol:

i'm almost done with the next chapter...

Back