If they have to kill off someone...

If, at the end of the season, they have to kill off someone who do you think it'd be? (I'm leaving o

• Sark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina Derevko

• Will Tippin

• New Francie

• Arvin Sloan

• Marshall

• Weiss

• Dixon

• Jack Bristow

• Other (state the other)

• Total voters
KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF KILL EF

SORRY JUST HAD TO GET THAT OUT

timmy :blink:

ok this isn't just to you but New Francie isn't the only one that is evil I mean Slone, Sark, Irina they are all evil and so you can't narow it down to her. but I voted for dixon he just has to go now that Diane is gone

NO you didn't just say Irina was evil!!! *Dances around with hands over her ears*

Irina is not evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can anyone htink that she really loves sydney freplica is evilz!!!!!!

Irina is not evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can anyone htink that she really loves sydney freplica is evilz!!!!!!

I totally agree!!! She's just not evil! So maybe she left the CIA, well, at least she had permission! SEE THAT'S WHY SHE'S NOT EVIL!!!

Ok, at first I would have thought that it would be New Francie, but now I saw previews for next week, and I definitely think that it's going to be Dixon now. That makes me sad. :(

I hope it's Francie she's just not cool, that's who I voted for but I could deal with any of them dying except Irina!!! I swear they better not kill her I'll be so mad I want her back for next season if they can get her. I pray for Lena Olin's return to Alias next year!!!!!!

it better be evil francie!!! but i also think dixon might be next. omg i cant beleive some of you guys want vaughn gone. :eek: they wouldnt kill him off..that would hurt the show soooo much!!!

WHAT?!!!!!!! Two people voted for Sark?!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!! Sark must NEVER be killed off. I would seriously sue.(hehe) If someone kills Sark I will attack the person that was dumb enough to mess with my boyfriend/bodyguard(hehe)(I wish)
I AM A SARKAHOLIC!!!!!!(as if you didn't already know)

IrinaDerevko said:

I totally agree!!! She's just not evil! So maybe she left the CIA, well, at least she had permission! SEE THAT'S WHY SHE'S NOT EVIL!!!
She is clearly evil. No way she is good. :P

I really like irina and I think Lena Olin is an AWESOME actress! I hope she stays but also gets more work (movies and stuff) from being on alias. and I've gotta say that it really doesn't make sense to kill her off. so my prediction is that unless the writers are stupid they'll hang onto her and that storyline. she could provide at least another season's worth of material! and I think I've already said that I think they'll save freppy and ditch her maybe next season sometime. maybe will'll be taking a hike soon.....I dunno, I wouldn't mind...sorry, that's mean. ;) I'm betting either they keep everybody till next season or it'll be dixon. :( sad but...

alisydas said:
I hate to say this but theres a rumour its gonna be will!
i can't stand will but last night (in the season finale) I was actually sad, well, more shocked then sad, when freppy stabbed him. I think I felt worse for syd then will, well, I dunno, he does add something to the story, and as long as he doesn't try to mess up s/v then... but if genious MV got MARRIED!??!?!??!? sorry, that's in another forum....;) but I don't think n e body died in the finale? or did frep? I kinda don't think so, even though syd shot her three times...

rambaldi needs to die! that's who! :D

Back