Who would kill sloane if they had the chance?

If you could kill Sloane would you?

• Yes of course I would, how could you even ask that?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • surprisingly i'm not sure

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • heck no, sloane adds spice to the show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey! who would want to kill Sloane now? Hes a good guy, he feeds all the poor little kids who cant afford food! How can you kill such a nice man!!!!

btw i am k j/k

Hes bad, we all know it. Hope syd kicks his ass!

dont tell amisha or demanted_dreamer, [cuz once by accident wen i wa lkn at a sark pic, i sed " man, sloan is soooooo buff!!" . i meant sark, but i came outwrong, so if u say nething, ill neva hear the end of it!!] but i think sloan isnt that bad. i mean, he's so short......and he wqas married 2 such a nice woman...

...does that make mw wierd?

honey, in case u forgot, i'm right here! of course u dnt hate him! u think he is buff and sexy. lol.
i'm not sure if i'd kill him. the show wudn't be da same widout him. right, grace?

I WOULD HESITATE AND HE IS THE MAIN VILLIN/BADDIE DUDE SO YEA BUTT FOR ALL U GUYS (GALS) WHO THINK HE IS "BUFF" R YUKKKEEE HE IS LIKE OLD AND WRINKLLY! YYYYYUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JESS :( :smiley:

I wouldn't kill him. He is the perfect villian and Syd has so much hate torwards him. I hope he goes evil again. Good and Sloane does not go well together. (I can't even believe I used them in the same sentence)

alias_freak69 said:
I WOULD HESITATE AND HE IS THE MAIN VILLIN/BADDIE DUDE SO YEA BUTT FOR ALL U GUYS (GALS) WHO THINK HE IS "BUFF" R YUKKKEEE HE IS LIKE OLD AND WRINKLLY! YYYYYUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JESS :( :smiley:
yep u'r totally and comepletely right.i mean i understand the spice thing but...

sloane is the baddest of bad guys and always keeps us wondering what is going on with him - why take that away from our fave show. he rocks - gotta keep him!!!!!

OK, i don't know where some of you get it! Why wouldn't you kill him? He is EVIL! He may be Mr. Happy-Feed-The-World-Man now, but if you don't remember, first and second season he killed innocent people and lied and even put poisen in his WIFE'S FOOD for pete's sake! I would kill him faster than you could say "SD-6". And if you want spice on the show, just bring Irina back or have Vaughn shirtless or have Lauren get some incurable disease.... you don't need Sloane for spice. :smiley:

sloanes evil but vunerable.
if u wanta a good laff at him then watch the prophecy. he's lying in bed wid emily and he lkks sooo cute [not like that] he's all curled up like a hedgehog

btw amisha, hannah wrote all that above, not me!!!! and no, i d not find loan hot. it was a slip of the toung and that is all!!!!!

Back