Why Vaughn -->isn't<-- a loser

recently the sarkneys and other species [not S/V] have been saying that Vaughn is a loser, backed up by the point: "he is a wussy" there are so many more reasons to why he aint a loser.

1) He was able to see through the fact Irina killed his father and even had to work with her.
2) He was a shoulder for syd to cry on, and was there for her.
3) He actually thought she died, so he didn't really betray her, cos you can't mourn all your life.
4) He's saved Syd numerous times.
5) He's gone against the CIA just to help Syd numerous times.

and there are more. and just comments on how wussy Vaughn are not to posted here, so don't even think about it. you can discuss but limit your accusations.

do we need to go into details or what? anyways, here are my reasons why i still think that vaughn IS NOT a loser:

7. he really cares for sydney, even in this season, as evidenced by: the anguish he felt on her "death", bec he was hurting so badly, and the cia was a reminder of her, he quit and became a teacher

8. he was a good friend FIRST to sydney, then became her LOVER next. he didn't rush her in a relationship as what jerks usu. do when they are interested in someone

9. he helped will get a job when he needed it most

10. he has always been protective of sydney

11. he didn't care if jack will get his ass for taking sydney's side (when sydney went to russia-the one w/the sorority girls)..come to think of it, even his cia bosses can't stop him either! (countless times!)

12. he saved jack's ass from arriana kane (where vaughn gave his own sim card/cell phone)

13. He kinda betrayed his wife in order to help Sydney, you know, the "not gonna lose you twice" thing. awwhh!

kay said:
12. he saved jack's ass from arriana kane (where vaughn gave his own sim card/cell phone)
They kind of botched that one, though--it was the smeared sim card that sent Jack on the run. How about replacing it with the instance where, after chewing out Jack for sacrificing Russek to save Sydney, he actually stood up to Sydney (for once) to defend Jack's actions, pointing out that Jack had no other choice as her father. ("Hey, dummy, your father loves you!" Duh! and Surprise!)
:P

wow you must be real desperate to make this threath to remind yourself of his so called good qualities.

guardian angel, I don´t see any wings.
and he married another woman. that´s risking a lot for syd.

SydBristow13 said:
wow you must be real desperate to make this threath to remind yourself of his so called good qualities.

guardian angel, I don´t see any wings.
and he married another woman. that´s risking a lot for syd.
did you not read the first post properly......???.................. and we are not desperate, stop being rude to other people on this board. :angry:

if pointing out what u think is his good, HELPS YA ALL SLEEP AT NIGHT THEN.. DO IT..

I THINK I MIGHT START A " why is vaughn a loser" thread.

Back