Season 3 If you could choose...

If Lauren was to killed, who would you want to do it?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

• Lauren's mom

• Sark

• Jack

• Irina

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
MVhunny said:
it would be kinda cool if jack was like YOU RUINED MY DAUGHTERS LIFE...and then beat the felgercarb out of her.
See that is what I am talking about.....I love it when Jack goes all protective where Syd is concerned! :D

I agree with 'FreakForAlias' that if syd was to kill her it would always be hanging around in their relationship IF they were to get back 2gether!!!!

Just my opinion, it would be interesting if irina ir jack did it, because of the looks that jack was giving lauren when he was starting 2 think she was a double agent! they were classic!!!

sydney! or course, who better to kill that squirrel-cheeked huge-lipped loser than ms. bristow herself :redhair: ok now time to calm down...

Sophie said:
I voted Sark, it would be so sadistic and awesome. :P
But wouldn't that be a reason for the Sark lovers to hate him? I mean, like Lauren or hate her, killing her is not exactly going to be a redeeming feature for his character. All the Sark lovers seem to believe Sark is not a completely bad person (hell, most of them want him with Sydney), but if he just goes around killing people, it's not really going to convince people he isn't completely evil.

yellowraven said:
sydney! or course, who better to kill that squirrel-cheeked huge-lipped loser than ms. bristow herself :redhair: ok now time to calm down...
Maybe you should direct your insults towards the character, rather than being cruel to the actress for no reason.

i think she is directing it at the character...the character has those looks in her opinion. but i mean, when we say lauren is a cow do you think thats not directed toward the actor? since melissa has taken on that character lauren, when we say she's a "loser" i think we're reffering to the character, lauren.

Yes, but an attack on the character's looks is an attack on the actress. There is a lot of it on these boards, mostly directed at Melissa George, so people are forgetting that this kind of thing really isn't nice. Those (rather awful) comments aren't just about Lauren's appearance! Melissa George doesn't wear prosthetics to change her appearance, that's the way she looks!

If I was Melissa George, and I read that Lauren was 'squirrel-cheeked and huge-lipped', I don't think I would think it was okay because they were talking about a character! It's personal, whether it was intended or not.

Say whatever you want about Lauren's personality, I'm smart enough to understand that!

Sark -- it would help reconcile his character and make Vaughn mad... which is always good. :sly: hehe

Les

Natalia said:
But wouldn't that be a reason for the Sark lovers to hate him? I mean, like Lauren or hate her, killing her is not exactly going to be a redeeming feature for his character. All the Sark lovers seem to believe Sark is not a completely bad person (hell, most of them want him with Sydney), but if he just goes around killing people, it's not really going to convince people he isn't completely evil.
I love Sark - pure evil or with redeeming qualities (and who knows what the truth is on that...). I definitely wouldn't hate him for it. Honestly, anybody could kill Lauren and I wouldn't hold it against them. I just want her gone.

Back