If you could...

Since Ann coutler is disgustingly skinny, I really believe that she'd fall to pieces if she were punched :lol:

How could I forget Osama and Hussein!

OJ and Scott, what horrible men.

Regarding Friends, why would Joey and Rachel want to punch Chandler??? :lol: :eek:

I would list some of the people I know cos I don't really know celebs so I mean if I don't know them I don't have the right to punch them, but here is my peoples list and reasons why:

1) Rebecca, my friend that I've known for 14 yrs almost and she has been a right b**tch to me throughout the years, damaged me several times and drove me into depression through betrayal, I actually had the oportunity to hit her today but I didn't because she had been crying today and I felt guilty.

2) Taise, just to knock some sense into her, because she irrates the hell out of me just because she's a attention seeker and I hate them, just cos they think they're so special they always have to be in the light and everyone else doesn't matter!

3) My french teacher who has been so rude to some of my friends, she definetely deserves a good punch round the face.

4) And finally to my friend John cos he was just an a**hole when I needed him the most, he actually hurt me the worse but is actually starting to treat me properly again which makes up for some of it!

I'm very sorry everyone that you had to listen to that cos you're probably thinking who the hell is that?? :blink: But oh well I needed to vent it! Better in than out, eh? (y)

Sabella said:
I'm very sorry everyone that you had to listen to that cos you're probably thinking who the hell is that?? :blink: But oh well I needed to vent it! Better in than out, eh? (y)
[post="1342918"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's ok hun! I'd punch some of my friends too, if I still spoke to them :lol: The celebs that have been listed do no project an appealing image which is why a lot of us want to punch them!

That is just stupid Jai! :angry:

And Cinders she deserves it with all the "ooh I've fallen over and broken my leg" it drives up the flaming wall, you don't do the whole "Ooh please listen to me, I have all these obviously made up problems so that I can all the attention all the time" GRRR! :angry: :boxing:

lol, awww okay yeh do kinda wanna hit her for the whole, firing that gun at me, just cos i didnt have my contacts in and thought she was a bin! :blush:

I've basically broken my own top 5 list :lol: I think the lady that planted that finger in her Wendy's chilli, and the guy who is suing the fast food industry! Three heart attacks!! The man ate burgers and junk 5 or 6 times a week! That's so gross!

Heh she told me about that, I laughed, lol 😆 you know what drives attention seekers mad though, if you just don't listen to them if you're just sitting next to them while they're talking, going "Uh-huh, yep ... right, ok" and so on, they don't like it, it's just funny!

Mow you down? :blink: with what? and secondly anyone has to get through me first to get to you (y) hehe and I think I could kick her ass if I wanted to :P

Lol, i could too, but i am strongly against violence, but i could make the exception, i do have my swords and shield now sab :lol: why the hell!!

heh at least you won't have to put up with her nicking all the good guys at college, damn her and her prettiness! if that is even a word *curses taise* I just like to say I hope she doesn't ever discover this site cinders otherwise I will be in big trouble! eek

lol, yeh errr its not obvious who we are *cough* i mean everyone's nickname is cinders... :rolleyes: and loadsa people sign their cars as sabella, with a friend called taise.

but yeh my boss was going on about how pretty and perfect taise was, and how she has the perfect porcelain face etc... and i was just sitting there going... 'shes.. alright...'

Grr, and what is it with the guys, It's like "Hello we are also feminine, pretty" Just cos I don't quite have her bust size, at least I'm not as high maintence, grr and I'm not always seeking attention, I'm happy enough on my own, I don't have to beg for attention, please! I am so above that! (y)

No I wish I could punch people who are like "Hello look at me, over here, over here, look I'm a stupid fool I can fall over and pretend I've seriously injured myself" Grr, I am so sorry everyone, but I've been cooping this up for weeks and she has really gotten to me :angry: :blush2:

Back