Season 4 If you got rid of anybody who would it be?

If you had to choose one Alias character to leave the show, who would it be?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Jack

• Sloane

• Sark

• Dixon

• Marshall

• Weiss

• Carrie

• Francie

• Total voters
i voted francie.. i liked her as herself.. just because it added to syd's character and what not. then allison doren came and got old really fast. i thought it was stupid when they brought her back 'from the dead' the first time, and i hope they don't do it again.
my second choice would be carrie.. just because she doesn't really have abig part or anything. and i'd rather see her leave than anyone else on the list.
and yes, whay WASN'T lauren on the list?!?!?!? lol

i put her on the list because she isn't dead! Don't you remember that Syd found out that Francie wasn't dead after there fight, and then faced during one of her missions, and almost killed her? Then she found out that Francie, who had been so near death, had killed the entire ambulance crew and she was gone. We haven't heard about Francie since that point.

she got shot six times and down an elevator shaft and we assume she's not dead already meaning Alias has risen another from beyond the grave but ya still could have added her b/c then if she isn't dead then she must be alive meaning she can be killed. ;) I bet Lauren would have been first choice on the death wish list

*Sweet said:
i put her on the list because she isn't dead! Don't you remember that Syd found out that Francie wasn't dead after there fight, and then faced during one of her missions, and almost killed her? Then she found out that Francie, who had been so near death, had killed the entire ambulance crew and she was gone. We haven't heard about Francie since that point.
um Francie is dead. that girl who kicked ass was Alison francie was shot, remember the project Helix allowing ppl to take face of another Alison took Francies face and body using the machine and killed francie meaning that Francie is dead. they wpuldnt have kept her alive cuz it would jepordize them if francie got free and she was of no use to them

Ok, I vote for Dixon...but this ignores the choices of Carrie, Francie, and Weiss. Of the really major characters still left, I think he does the least for the show and is the least interesting. Yes, he's a comfortable holdover from the SD-6 days, which I kind of miss. I'm shocked at how many people say Sloane...I really find him to be the most intriguing and deep character (Jack and Irina are/were close) on the show. Sure, you can have your other enemies...Sark is one, and a very cool one at that. But, Sloane is the ultimate enemy...or is he (I really kind of hope not)? Still, his quest is what drives the show. And, as cool as Sark can be, he doesn't even come close to Sloane...remember those shades?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I voted for Sloane...he was boring as a good guy! But Francie isnt even on the show anymore! She cant leave, if she isnt on! :D </span>

Back