if you had a child..

I'd probably name them after a person in the lyrics of a great song. Ruby seems to be a really popular one: Thru the Eyes of Ruby (Smashing Pumpkins), Ruby Soho (Rancid), Ruby Tuesday (Rolling Stones).

I'd probably name it something different like Nina, coz i h8 the fact i've got such a common name people call it and like, 4 or 5 of you turn around and say 'yes?' ^_^

omg I'm so gonna name my future daughter Sydney, and yes partly becoz of Syd Bristow coz she's so smart, independent yet sweet and vulnerable, and also becoz this name is not very common, and I like this spelling so much better than Sidney........... :D

full_bLown_Rose said:
if I had a girl I'd go with Sydney! not because of alias just because I think it's a unique name and I've never met anyone named Sydney before
[post="1215651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey come to think of it, I've never met anyone named Sydney all my life too! :thinking:

I have about all the names of ALIAS in my family, yes, including sydny (eric, jack,micheal...) and so I think I will go on something from the bible in hebrew, but not 2 common, like Oren. (its for a boy) or Eithan(love that name) and girls name, i dont now...
btw, gee- i love daphne, but its 2 american 4 me!

Sheesh, I dont think I'd name my kids after any Alias characters. I mean, I like Alias, but I'm not naming my kids after them. My girlfriend wouldn't hear of it anyway! :P

Names I like are:

Girls: Samantha, Rebecca, Lindsey, Sarah
Boys: Mitchel, Adam, Jonathon

Girls names:
Natalia
Elyse
Kaili
Allana/Alanna
Arianna
Acacia
Aurora
I like Sarina(Pet form of Sara), Sarain(I made it up for a story), and Sakura(Means "cherry blossom" in Japanese. ) also.
Ariana - means 'Like A Beautiful Melody '
Nereid - one of Neptune's moons
Naiad - another of Neptune's moons
Naiiad - same as above, but with two 'i''s instead of 'Naiad'
Nacsia (Pronounced 'Nassia') I made it up.
Maya - means 'Mother; Nurse, Grandmother'
Max - means 'great'
Tai - means 'Talented'
Kai - means 'Ocean'
Kaya - I don't know it's meaning
Katya - I don't know it's meaning
Carey - means 'Pure'

Boys Names:
Sam - 'listener'
Isaiah - means 'salvation'  
Elias- cause it's almost Alias...:P
Maybe Nathan...

Jai :rain:

For a boy, i've always been drawn to Damian (I like the idea of that whole Omen thing going on!) or Jack.

And for a girl, i've always wanted an exotic name. Natasha/Natalie or Sophia/Sophie. I'm newly converted to the name Nadia, as well.

There's probably dozens more I can't remember!... :D

i like original names...not like michael or brianna like some crazy ones but i dont want to say them cause some people may take them

^^^LOL
girl: Syd of corse
Ashley or Amanda
Boys: Micheal( even though that my brothers name)
Austin or Andrew

What do u think?
SYD

Back