if you had a child..

I change my mind ALL the time... But at the moment:

For a girl, Tommi or Kiyah
For a boy, Daniel or Atticus... :lol:

for Girls: Lita, London, Apple
for boys: Wyatt, London, Julian

There were others too, but I can't remember them right now...I just want something a bit more unique, where you're not going to find 4 other kids in the same grade level with their name.

*sighs* I like way to many girl names...

Girl- Sarah, Meghan, Grace, Emma, Laura, Lyndsey, Maddy, Hannah, Caitlyn, and at the moment Olivia is starting to wear on me... *shifty eyes* Im not so sure about that though...

Boy- Jacob, Max, Jordan, Christopher, Daniel, Ben, Caleb, Kyle, Matthew, and I almost like Nathan... but I (used to) know a druggie and his name was Nathan...
Maybe its jsut me but if you meet someone and they leave you with a bad thought/perspective on them the name always make you remember that perspective... I dont think Id wanna picture one of my kids as a druggie...

Okay, so Ill stop babbling now...
Ash

AgentDesertRose said:
Nay and I have already picked out names for our children. Don't steal them!! They're ours and they're pretty.

Girls: Jenna, Chiara
Boys: Elijah, Joshua
[post="1226905"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes it's true, these are the names of mine and Kat's future children. However, completely unfairly, i picked 3 of them. it wasn't meant to be like that, it just kinda happened that way. the order will hopefully go : Jenna, followed by twin boys, Elijah and Joshua, and then little Chiara. YAY!!!!!

garnergarnish said:
yes it's true, these are the names of mine and Kat's future children. However, completely unfairly, i picked 3 of them. it wasn't meant to be like that, it just kinda happened that way. the order will hopefully go : Jenna, followed by twin boys, Elijah and Joshua, and then little Chiara. YAY!!!!!
[post="1227682"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY ... :woot:

nice names ... I like Elijah and Joshua too ... and Chiara sounds gr8 ;)

jEn Jr. said:
how do you pronounce chiara
[post="1228213"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

like ki-a-ra :smiley:
Alias_Gay said:
YAY ...  :woot:

nice names ... I like Elijah and Joshua too ... and Chiara sounds gr8 ;)
[post="1228376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks, we like them too. Got about 10 yrs to wait though. :( (j/k Kat!!! :lol:smiley:

garnergarnish said:
like ki-a-ra :smiley:

Yes. :smiley: It's such a pretty name.

thanks, we like them too. Got about 10 yrs to wait though. :( (j/k Kat!!! :lol:smiley:
[post="1228556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They are awesome and beautiful names. Well we do, somewhat. I mean we'll get married in 2 years roughly, and then I'm at uni for about 4 years and we need money and what not, so it probably will be 10 years.

Alias_Gay said:
10 years? :thud:

thats a life-time ;)
[post="1228559"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i know :( especially as i'll be 33 by then, which i guess is ok.

AgentDesertRose said:
Yes. :smiley: It's such a pretty name.
They are awesome and beautiful names. Well we do, somewhat. I mean we'll get married in 2 years roughly, and then I'm at uni for about 4 years and we need money and what not, so it probably will be 10 years.
[post="1228710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes i know we have to wait cos it would be unfair of me to ask you to not have a life while i've swanned away with mine. How rude. Nuh-uh... i would never do that. 10 years will do me fine. :smiley: ahhh our kids.YAY!!!! :blush:

I ceria for a girl a this moment!!
But I've got plenty of time to change my mind!!I have a least 5 years!! Becuase I have 4 more yrs of college starting this coming fall!!Oh And I have to find that guy!LOL!!
SYD

garnergarnish said:
i know :( especially as i'll be 33 by then, which i guess is ok.

It is a long time, but it's not just because of uni, it's also because of money.

Yes i know we have to wait cos it would be unfair of me to ask you to not have a life while i've swanned away with mine. How rude. Nuh-uh... i would never do that. 10 years will do me fine. :smiley: ahhh our kids.YAY!!!! :blush:
[post="1228765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True. I do want to have a life, but I do have a life with you. :blush: 10 years good. Kids!! Our kids!! AWWWWWW!! ^_^

I have no idea if i wanna have kids, but i might.... gotta find the guy but. Definitely not calling one of them Sarah, like me - in my art class alone there are 5!!! Can you believe that? FIVE!

there are a lot of Elizabeth's too it not kool either!! ALL the other liz's are preppy, annoying or just supid!!!( at my school!)
SYD

Back